CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
Roman Brady :camby:

this dude is really trying to argue that their is racial elements in this movie:camby:

he's trying to argue that Falcon should have equal footing, respect, and rank with Captain America:camby: the worlds greatest soldier, first ever super soldier, and leader of the avengers:camby:yeah Falcon, a mere mortal should be in equal footing :camby:

just to end

:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Just got back from seeing it.

1. I'm glad I only watched the first episode of The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D because the movie felt like a 2 hour special of the show. Had I watched the entire season so far I would've been burnt out.

2. The movie was dope as fukk and I like how they've incorporated Hydra into everything.

3. Seeing Scarlett Witch and Quick Silver just made me :rudy: @ the fact Marvel doesn't own the rights to X-Men. If they didn't they would have the entire game on lock.
Didnt they have to sell to stay afloat ??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i seriously stayed out of every thread and didnt read any reviews before i went in as to not raise or lower expectations, and man was i COMPLETELY thrown off. it wasnt ANYTHING like i thought it was gonna be. i seriously expected "captain america is back than winter soldier is some bad guy tryna take over the world and he stops him the end" but for marvel to give me what i always loved about comics, A fukkING STORY, and to go dark and deep with it, was by far the greatest surprise. This was EASILY Nick Fury's best role, and i might also add after re watching it (which i am going back to theatre to do) will say easily marvel's best story to date, altho i have not watched thor 2 yet (looked boring). i also watched cap 1 and was scratching my head the whole time like "thats it?" but i wasnt dissapointed because i didnt expect anything so i went in the same way with this one and oh man.... i was anticipating it for weeks but this is the first time in a long time my anticipation paid off triple. Marvel is surprising fans by not going the typical good guy beats bad guy route in these movies.

I wrote a mini review after watching a shytty cam, but I said the same thing.I think he shined more than any other character in the film.As corny as it might sound, I feel more attached to these characters after seeing The Winter Soldier.I "get" Fury and Black Widow now..Maria Hill, to.

Not only was this a good flick, but it sets up The Avengers sequel to be a more enriching experience.I'm pulling for these dudes now.I'm not as aloof about this Marvel Universe shyt as I was before I saw Cap 2.It's not the greatest movie ever, but I love the implications of all the fall out.Now that shields gone, that means more screen time for the actual superheroes/Avengers.I love Hydra being "a conspiracy wrapped in a riddle trapped inside an enigma".I expect Age Of Ultron to peel away even more layers and have 3x better action than Cap 2.Now that the team is formed and we know who the enemy is, I'm expecting shyt to get way more funky & raw in the sequel.Going by the trend, "part 2's" are always the best/rawest when it comes to comic book movies.

Cap 2 helped me peer into the depths of this shyt.I have faith in Marvel as of today.I'm expecting Avengers Age Of Utron to be the dopest shyt ever.

Especially with the rumor going around that Ultron is going to hack the Hulkbuster.I like the creative ways they utilize the Hulk.I thought the "I'm always angry" line was:ohhh::krs:...and now they're taking it back to The Incedible Hulk when he got to use his rage in a heroic way and take out another overpowered muthafukka.That's going to be worth the price of admission alone:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another reason why marvel sold a bit of their characters is to make some bank they didnt have the capital then to make the movies... also financially they was loosing alot of money back then. the original spiderman was supposed to be played by ralph macchio...

:mjlol:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Marvel was about to go Bankrupt, so Toy Biz stepped in the toy company led by Avi Arad and they pretty much got Marvel out the gutter. Avi Arad started selling film rights for their characters to make some quick cash for the company. So yeah Marvel gets a cut for each of these license character movies but they don't make as much money as they would make if they was in charge of the whole thing. Which is the reason why Sony and Fox already announced future movies because as long as they got future movies announced Marvel can never get the film rights back unless Disney is going to fork over that cash and I think even if Disney forked over that cash them studios would hold on too them rights because its long term income for them for years to come.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Disney just bought Marvel after the Iron Man 1
i know that, im talking about the spider-man, xmen properties....

Marvel was about to go Bankrupt, so Toy Biz stepped in the toy company led by Avi Arad and they pretty much got Marvel out the gutter. Avi Arad started selling film rights for their characters to make some quick cash for the company. So yeah Marvel gets a cut for each of these license character movies but they don't make as much money as they would make if they was in charge of the whole thing. Which is the reason why Sony and Fox already announced future movies because as long as they got future movies announced Marvel can never get the film rights back unless Disney is going to fork over that cash and I think even if Disney forked over that cash them studios would hold on too them rights because its long term income for them for years to come.

pike

Banned
Daps
I need them to work it out and call hugh jackson and make this a movie
jim-lee-uncanny-x-men-no-268-cover-black-widow-wolverine-and-captain-america.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I gotta be the only person on this site that has no interest in seeing Spider-Man or the X-Men interact with the Marvel studios characters

Of all the properties Marvel licensed off the only one I would want to see with the Marvel Studios movies is the Fantastic Four