Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_ocwkwpY45S1tlgqkgo1_400.gif
tumblr_ocwkwpY45S1tlgqkgo2_400.gif

:wow:
:banderas:Also @Ziggiy @flo @Realdealholy Panthers theme especially when him and Black Widow were talking after the bomb went off was fire to me. I hope we get a variation like that for his movie.:banderas:I didn't even notice the panther mark on his ring on his left hand until I saw it again :damn::lawd:"Don't worry Ms. Romanov...I'll kill him myself :demonic:"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nikka i paid attention to the movie. Wtf a hawkeye ,falcon and rookie scarlet witch going to do against full retard winter soldiers???? I could see thor and hulk but that squad is trash B!

Iron man and war machine wouldnt even be in punching range for it to be a fight just let it rain missiles or stun darts since it was a non lethal fight. U had to suspend even comic book reality for that fight. U telling me u believe vision would be the long range attacker like he couldnt avoid all that fukkery and grab buck by the neck and fly off

:russ:

Huh? Scarlet Witch>>>the whole other team

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? Scarlet Witch>>>the whole other team

Yea eventually nikka. But why would u let loose an untrained nuclear bomb on your friends breh? Remember the whole accords shyt tipped over after she tossed a bomb in the air.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea eventually nikka. But why would u let loose an untrained nuclear bomb on your friends breh? Remember the whole accords shyt tipped over after she tossed a bomb in the air.

The bomb would've killed far more people if she didn't.

Anyway, what team was more powerful isn't really a factor. Scarlet Witch or Vision could murk the whole other team by themselves, but #1 they weren't really trying to hurt each other, just stop the other team and #2 you don't have a movie if they just went by "who is the most powerful?". Which is why you had Scarlet Witch throwing cars at Spider-Man, Vision floating around shooting beams, etc. The fight would've been over in 2 minutes otherwise.

Fred.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bomb would've killed far more people if she didn't.

Anyway, what team was more powerful isn't really a factor. Scarlet Witch or Vision could murk the whole other team by themselves, but #1 they weren't really trying to hurt each other, just stop the other team and #2 you don't have a movie if they just went by "who is the most powerful?". Which is why you had Scarlet Witch throwing cars at Spider-Man, Vision floating around shooting beams, etc. The fight would've been over in 2 minutes otherwise.

Fred.

Yea nikka so what the fukk. Pass the henny and lets enjoy this shyt nahmean

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
just now getting the 1080p version...I made a BIG mistake not waiting for the HD the preciseness in these action scenes is GOAT just like ca winter soldier!! actually I should have went to the movie theatre to see this I will be there for infinity war

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just realized what was missing for me in this movie and that was sam Jackson but they already filled the black excellence quota and then some with Black panther.

How many movies does sam have left on his contract? Them lil after credit cameos dont count do they?

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just realized what was missing for me in this movie and that was sam Jackson but they already filled the black excellence quota and then some with Black panther.

How many movies does sam have left on his contract? Them lil after credit cameos dont count do they?

Early talks in Civil War he was supposed to be in it. His contract is done, he had an 9 movie contract. Sam was looking for a contract extension and wanted to be in the next Thor movie.

Nick Fury Returning for Thor: Ragnarok - SuperHeroHype

“Of course I’m interested in returning,” said Jackson. “I’m looking for a contract extension right now, yeah. I’m looking to re-up.”
Read more at Nick Fury Returning for Thor: Ragnarok - SuperHeroHype

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early talks in Civil War he was supposed to be in it. His contract is done, he had an 9 movie contract. Sam was looking for a contract extension and wanted to be in the next Thor movie.

Nick Fury Returning for Thor: Ragnarok - SuperHeroHype

U can tell sam is one of those dudes who enjoys his roles and him as nick fury just works perfect for the MCU even tho i was like wtf when he was casted. He was the founding father of the billy empire cant imagine him or RDJ recasted