Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Saw this joint again last week. Holds up fantastically. Probably my favorite MCU film.
it is great. its pretty much a toss up between TWS and CW. TWS hand to hand combat :ohlawd: CWs seemless handling of numerous characters while still weaving an enticing story between Tony and Cap :ohlawd:

I cant wait to analyze it further once it drops nationwide in a store near you on 9/13 or maybe even on 9/02 once it drops digitally available at most major digital service outlets :smile:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
it is great. its pretty much a toss up between TWS and CW. TWS hand to hand combat :ohlawd: CWs seemless handling of numerous characters while still weaving an enticing story between Tony and Cap :ohlawd:

I cant wait to analyze it further once it drops nationwide in a store near you on 9/13 or maybe even on 9/02 once it drops digitally available at most major digital service outlets :smile:
The Cap movies have the most replay value of any comic book movie since The Dark Knight IMO. Cant wait to rewatch CW in 3d in a few weeks

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_ocfrthzMAg1vd7g6lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocfrthzMAg1vd7g6lo2_1280.jpg

:mjlol::dead:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Russo Brothers Reveal Original Story Plans For CAPTAIN AMERICA 3 Before It Became CIVIL WAR

Had Robert Downey Jr. not agreed to star in Captain America: Civil War (which looked like a very real possibility at least at one stage), Marvel Studios and the Russo Brothers had an alternate plan for how the Captain America: The Winter Soldier follow-up could go down. Based on comments made by the directors to Entertainment Weekly, it doesn't sound like this was discussed for more than a few weeks, but it's still interesting to hear what might have been had things played out slightly differently.

"There was a period where we did discuss a third act that revolved around the Madbomb from Cap mythology," Anthony Russo reveals. "It didn’t have anything to do with Civil War, and if we couldn’t get Downey – in the very, very early conversations before we nailed him – somebody pitched the idea of a third-act that revolved around the Madbomb, which makes people crazy. It almost like zombifies them – but not literally. The charm of the Madbomb is that you turn hordes of people into berserkers. That was the physical challenge that Cap and company would have had to face."

Madbombs were dreamed up by Jack Kirby and used by a wealthy secret society called the Elite. However, Captain America 3 would have seen Baron Zemo be the one responsible for unleashing this hoard against the patriotic superhero. "The notion of the Madbomb would have been Cap having to fight civilians and how he would he handle that," Joe teases."We were always trying to put him into these interesting moral conundrums because of his nature. That would have made a compelling third act because if civilians are the antagonists, how could he stop them without killing them?"

However, even more exciting is the fact that some of Cap's allies would have also fallen victim to the Madbomb, leading to Steve Rogers taking on his closest friends in battle. "Somebody you know has turned into a zombie and now you have to fight them," Anthony adds."And there would have been the emotional component of that."

:ohhh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
i feel like i can make a case for winter solider being the best superhero movie maybe ever, at least out of the dc / marvel ones. :manny:

civil war i feel like is top 5 or maybe top 10.
Its my number one. No goofyness straight to the point expanded on why cap is a super soldier great hand to hand combat. Civil war was more of an add on to WS

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Russo Brothers Reveal Original Story Plans For CAPTAIN AMERICA 3 Before It Became CIVIL WAR

Had Robert Downey Jr. not agreed to star in Captain America: Civil War (which looked like a very real possibility at least at one stage), Marvel Studios and the Russo Brothers had an alternate plan for how the Captain America: The Winter Soldier follow-up could go down. Based on comments made by the directors to Entertainment Weekly, it doesn't sound like this was discussed for more than a few weeks, but it's still interesting to hear what might have been had things played out slightly differently.

"There was a period where we did discuss a third act that revolved around the Madbomb from Cap mythology," Anthony Russo reveals. "It didn’t have anything to do with Civil War, and if we couldn’t get Downey – in the very, very early conversations before we nailed him – somebody pitched the idea of a third-act that revolved around the Madbomb, which makes people crazy. It almost like zombifies them – but not literally. The charm of the Madbomb is that you turn hordes of people into berserkers. That was the physical challenge that Cap and company would have had to face."

Madbombs were dreamed up by Jack Kirby and used by a wealthy secret society called the Elite. However, Captain America 3 would have seen Baron Zemo be the one responsible for unleashing this hoard against the patriotic superhero. "The notion of the Madbomb would have been Cap having to fight civilians and how he would he handle that," Joe teases."We were always trying to put him into these interesting moral conundrums because of his nature. That would have made a compelling third act because if civilians are the antagonists, how could he stop them without killing them?"

However, even more exciting is the fact that some of Cap's allies would have also fallen victim to the Madbomb, leading to Steve Rogers taking on his closest friends in battle. "Somebody you know has turned into a zombie and now you have to fight them," Anthony adds."And there would have been the emotional component of that."

:ohhh:

I would have like that storyline a bit more :ehh: