Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

That dude from old boy look like Manu ginobili :russ:

gino-long-hair.jpg

doublex

Pro
Daps
Didnt he say since his dad is dead he's now both bpunce and the king? And said it was the first time that's happened.?

"The Black Panther has been a protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. Now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Ya'll still on that. In a comic yeah I'd right with Cap all day. In real life, I wan't some motherfukking answers. I need to see them nikkas in a court of law. And I need them under the thumb of an oversight committee

True, Ultron was Tony's fault. He probably should've been jailed for that shyt at worst or sued into bankruptcy at best.

And really until Iron man showed up earth was safe. well at least safe as earth gets. now you got monsters attacking weekly.

tumblr_noer0wJ3m01tkflzao1_500_zpsjrak3rmw.gif

I don't have shyt to do with one of Odins most powerful weapons being on Earth and his crazy ass step son trying to utilize it because he struck a deal with an evil overlord in another part of the Universe. Beef would have been brought to Earth regardless. Without me putting the target on my back enemies wouldn't have something to aim at:ufdup:. Yall gone put Respek on my name:birdman:
loved this dialogue :pachaha:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Im crazy late to the party on this one. Just seen it for the first time last night.
:banderas: Mad I waited so long. Movie was straight flames from beginning to end.
Black Panther is the dopest character out right now too.
:salute:To them for getting spider man right finally.
I like the comedy and immaturity they added with him. Reminded me of the old cartoons.

Exactly :ohlawd:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
DCAU = DC Animated Universe

Batman The Animated Series, Superman The Animated Series, Justice League and handful of other cartoons and animated stand alone movies. They are the greatest portrayals of Batman, Superman and The Joker ever made.

Superman is actually interesting on these shows based on the stuff I talked about in my prior post. They could take any random episode of any of these series and make a better, more coherent story than the shyt they have put on film.

Justice League and a bunch of movies are on Netflix, I strongly recommend checking them out...
Exactly. :mjcry:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Chris stay laughing at them.

:russ:

tumblr_o6zonziQtR1v785fyo3_250.gif

tumblr_o6zonziQtR1v785fyo2_250.gif

tumblr_o6zonziQtR1v785fyo1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_o70x6dv4sH1rxry2w_500.gif

Falcon w/o a single fukk given. :mjlol:
:russ:
Another great meta post on the problems with the Accords. Taken from:

TL:DR version - Both Ross's and Tony continuously ignore democratic and international law to enforce the very law they're protecting.
:usure:
Nice.

Just to clear this up Zemo's entire plan was, get the tape and make sure Tony sees it. Everything else was trying to make that plan happen. The tape was at the base so step 1 was finding out where the base was. He tried to get the info from the guy he drowned but he wouldn't talk so he had to find Bucky, who he could force to talk. He was on his way to the base not knowing anyone else was coming then he saw the news about the airport fight and that Bucky and Cap would be coming and their friends were caught. At that point he took a shot and let it be known that Bucky was framed, hoping that Tony would find out and show up. If he didn't then he could still send Tony a copy of the tape, or turn himself in and bring the tape with him or make Buck fight Cap so he can escape with the tape. Things worked out better than he thought because the accords made the situation with the team extra tense.
Exactly.

I love how shows the movie shows Cap not having the upper hand against Cross Bones, Spider-Man, etc. but you see Cap making adjustments mid fight to get that upper hand on them. Even the Iron Man fight Cap is basically breaking him down little by little with Bucky's help but it was nice to see them do a soldier strategy.

I also liked how BP was giving Cap that work at times, but Cap got some licks in.
yup

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
‘Captain America: Civil War’ Box Office: Marvel Tops Two Batman Movies

This weekend, "Civil War" continued its dominant run by taking down two different Batman movies at the box office.

As of right now, "Civil War" has earned $347 million domestically, edging out "Batman v Superman's" $328 million within North America. That gives Marvel the upper hand in this current battle of blockbusters.

But, more importantly, "Civil War" is closing in on the celebrated "Dark Knight" trilogy from Christopher Nolan, widely considered one of the best superhero franchises in the modern era. "Civil War's" global total of $1.054 billion is slightly ahead of "The Dark Knight's" $1.053 billion. But DC hasn't lost the war just yet, as "The Dark Knight Rises" still stands at $1.084 billion worldwide (none of this takes into account the record-setting totals of both "Avengers" films).

:myman: