Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
the only black man on the avengers roster and...

-has better tech than Tony Stark
-is of royalty
-fights better than Cap, Bucky and Romanov
-low key the best costume

:banderas:

We made it brehs #BlackExcellence

JJ Abrams could take a note from Kevin Feige on how to make prominent black heroes :sas1::sas2:...........

john-boyega-as-finn-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

-is of royalty

JJ Abrams could take a note from Kevin Feige on how to make prominent black heroes :sas1::sas2:...........

17837737._SX540_.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why is Ironman even good at combat? I mean wasn't he just a genius playboy engineer? I get the suit is powerful but you still have to make the movements and perform in combat.

-is of royalty
-low key the best costume

The heelturn when Finn becomes a gay jedi in EP VIII is going to be comedy.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Why is Ironman even good at combat? I mean wasn't he just a genius playboy engineer? I get the suit is powerful but you still have to make the movements and perform in combat.

The heelturn when Finn becomes a gay jedi in EP VIII is going to be comedy.
I think the whole gay thing for Po was just a rumour

but Tony doesnt really have hand to hand combat hes "trained" but its moreso like your basics plus hes not at a advanced body type like the others

Technically, if you put Tony in the ring with a basic shield agent without the suit, he gets mollywhopped. Even in first avengers Cap said it :russ:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think the whole gay thing for Po was just a rumour

but Tony doesnt really have hand to hand combat hes "trained" but its moreso like your basics plus hes not at a advanced body type like the others

Technically, if you put Tony in the ring with a basic shield agent without the suit, he gets mollywhopped. Even in first avengers Cap said it :russ:
I just troll people about Finn. But it is going to be comedy when people become a fan of his character once he progresses through the series.

Idk, it annoys the fukk out of me that Tony can even compete with these other dudes, even with the suit, I mean they could easily catch him outside the suit and whoop his ass but somehow always choose to fight him only when he's in the suit.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
being that these are comic book movies, half of the time the "villain" is the heroes struggle with the job of being a hero in the first place. so again no. unfortunately, the story revolves around the hero. yall keep being bitter at marvel tho :mjlol: the biggest group of people that seem to have a problem with their product is around 15 people on a messageboard :mjlol:
Mehhh that's letting Marvel off the hook. There have been great villains in CBMs . Joker-Ledger and Jackmon, Magneto, Scarecrow, those Blade 2 hybrids:damn:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Mehhh that's letting Marvel off the hook. There have been great villains in CBMs . Joker-Ledger and Jackmon, Magneto, Scarecrow, those Blade 2 hybrids:damn:
Fox has casted magneto twice and both times they were better than anyone in the mcu :lolbron:

And it's not like they haven't casted good enough actors. The writing is simply bad.