Candi Fisher cheated on Jimbo with former UF WR and Redskins bust Taylor Jacobs

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
CGmHnPEU8AIhUKy.jpg

It is a rumor on twitter and CFB message boards. Taylor Jacobs was a her personal trainer.
http://247sports.com/Board/30/Contents/FSU-Fans-Jimbo-Fischer-getting-the-big-D-37582556

:scust: The OP in that thread:
Sig Spearfisher 14047 posts 2 hours ago via Mobile

Heard his wife was enjoying the Florida black snake from a former receiver of a rival school... Any truth to this?

TIA

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If I was married my wife couldn't have a personal shyt that was a male.

Personal trainer:camby:You wanna train, then you do it with everybody else

Personal chef :camby:If this nikka cooking you something, he cooking for everybody

Personal yoga instructor :camby:What the fukk I look like letting a nikka instruct my wife on how to do some shyt called the downward dog:stopitslime: fukk that, everybody pulling out the mats playboy

Personal accountant :camby: You wanna account for some shyt, you accounting for everybody shyt

Personal assistant :camby:Oh, you wanna assist, you assisting everybody

Spiritual adviser:camby:Naw dog, WE'LL see you in confession on Sunday nikka. We a team.
:laff: I feel it tho

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If I was married my wife couldn't have a personal shyt that was a male.

Personal trainer:camby:You wanna train, then you do it with everybody else

Personal chef :camby:If this nikka cooking you something, he cooking for everybody

Personal yoga instructor :camby:What the fukk I look like letting a nikka instruct my wife on how to do some shyt called the downward dog:stopitslime: fukk that, everybody pulling out the mats playboy

Personal accountant :camby: You wanna account for some shyt, you accounting for everybody shyt

Personal assistant :camby:Oh, you wanna assist, you assisting everybody

Spiritual adviser:camby:Naw dog, WE'LL see you in confession on Sunday nikka. We a team.

Smother another adult because of your insecurities brehs