Can we all agree Batman Begins is the GOAT Batman movie?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm not gonna tell you that you're wrong. that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

But for me personally I was just too bored by it. That and I just don't think the story was clear enough. I don't really feel like I got to ever know bruce despite spending all that time with him. Even by the end of the movie he still felt distant to me. I felt the movie was too much tell and not enough feel. Plus again I just thought the story was way too jumbled and all over the place.

dark knight can be very slow too but I thought the story and th characters were more direct. That and it was just a better made film from top to bottom. It's edited better, it looks better... the scenes get to breath more, etc. Plus it has Heath which puts it over the top.

Batman begins was a very important movie but I believe history will mostly remember it as I do, and that was the movie that paved the way for TDK.

Man Begins NEVER felt boring. Now you sounding like you one of them film school cats, if you are I'm falling way the fukk back. And yeah you can tell TDK had a bigger budget. But naw fam. yall can't convince its a better BATMAN movie than BEGINS. You can argue all day about how its filmed, score, etc...but TDK ain't seeing Begins. Liam as Ras. cmon man yall buggin.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man Begins NEVER felt boring. Now you sounding like you one of them film school cats, if you are I'm falling way the fukk back. And yeah you can tell TDK had a bigger budget. But naw fam. yall can't convince its a better BATMAN movie than BEGINS. You can argue all day about how its filmed, score, etc...but TDK ain't seeing Begins. Liam as Ras. cmon man yall buggin.

I'm sayin it was too all over the place for me. Thought they tried to squeeze too much in. the flashbacks, Falcone, scarecrow, ras al ghul, league of shadows, water supplies... I dunno it just didn't do it for me.

what movie have you watched more?

be honest.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm sayin it was too all over the place for me. Thought they tried to squeeze too much in. the flashbacks, Falcone, scarecrow, ras al ghul, league of shadows, water supplies... I dunno it just didn't do it for me.

what movie have you watched more?

be honest.

I've watched both a shyt ton. Like I said, you cant really Stan for a flick unless you have seen it 10+ times. TDK gets BORING and feels like its all about The Joker. Begins is a fukking Batman flick thru and thru. After the 5th time I watched TDK I'm like Gotdamn just get to the Joker parts. With Begins everybody was piff. IMO except for ole girl.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've watched both a shyt ton. Like I said, you cant really Stan for a flick unless you have seen it 10+ times. TDK gets BORING and feels like its all about The Joker. Begins is a fukking Batman flick thru and thru. After the 5th time I watched TDK I'm like Gotdamn just get to the Joker parts. With Begins everybody was piff. IMO except for ole girl.

Eh agree to disagree I guess.

I am with you that TDK wouldn't be shyt without joker but essentially that would just be batman begins.:yeshrug:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I might be a Nolan stan but Begins and Dark Knight are still the best comic book movies to me. They're still the only movies that transcended the comic book genre and would be classic regardless based on the quality of the acting and dialogue in the films. Ive watched both of them more than any other comic book flick:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I might be a Nolan stan but Begins and Dark Knight are still the best comic book movies to me. They're still the only movies that transcended the comic book genre and would be classic regardless based on the quality of the acting and dialogue in the films. Ive watched both of them more than any other comic book flick:yeshrug:

Stop it that's not true.

Spider-Man 2 is "Spider-Man No More" put to film

The Watchmen is basically The Watchmen put to film

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Is Scott Pilgrim put to film.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It begs the question; how did they drop the ball on TDKR?

Rises would be great if it wasn't for bullshyt ending and it would better if Bane was the one claim up without the rope, the child story (Bane, not f*cking Miranda) and if Batman sacrificed for the city from saving the bomb and he died while Alfred had :to: so shyt would be perfect ending for the Batman trilogy

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
For me its:
Batman
The Dark Knight
Mask of the Phantasm (didn't they both survive?)
Batman: The Movie

That's about it. I'd like Red Hood if it had more Grayson, and Son of Batman was just ok.

Begins is kind of boring; no, it IS boring. I fgell asleep on it 5/6 times I tired to watch, including at the theaters. I think they tried to do too much. It's a revenge flick, but not; a spy flick, but not; an origin tale. It takes itself too serious, but then has the average outlandish supervillain tropes.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Not getting into all the arguing, but Dark Knight was clearly the all around better movie in every department. Batman Begins was a damn great movie, but Dark Knight is far and alone the best batman movie

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Carmine Falcone: People from your world have so *much* to lose. Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot, you know about the ugly side of life, but you don't. You've never tasted desperate. You're, uh, you're Bruce Wayne, the Prince of Gotham; you'd have to go a thousand miles to meet someone who didn't know your name. So, don't-don't come down here with your anger, trying to prove something to yourself. This is a world you'll never understand. And you always fear what you don't understand.

:whoo::whew::ohlawd:

Henri Ducard: No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.

Henri Ducard: But I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved one is just... poison in your veins. And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed, so you would be spared your pain.

[from teaser]

Bruce Wayne: They told me there was nothing out there, nothing to fear. But the night my parents were murdered I caught a glimpse of something. I've looked for it ever since. I went around the world, searched in all the shadows. And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me.

:wow: