Mixtapes & EPs Cam'ron - The Program (Mixtape)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the first record is tough. played it heavy this morning and Hello is crazy. Coleslaw is an inside joke between him and Duke..don't why he used it in a song. Lean On, him and Ghost are so good at these joints, DIA he killed that shyt.

like i said, i really like the first 5 records (not including the skit) and then the last three. the whole middle is deletable.

i just said in another thread..outside of a few flashes, he sounds like caricature of himself on a chunk of this.
he can get away with because he still nice as hell as a rapper but theres not a lot of care put into this music.

:stopitslime:

the problem is his studio house and just the same brehs he lets rock there. it makes him too complacent.
need some new blood around him pause. when you hear him rap with Don Q, Dave East, Dza, Wale all in the past year he sounds much better.

i know rap isn't his main priority now but we need one last good album and you can you on your merry way Killa.

:sadcam:

also, get a new engineer.
drums hit like pillowcases and help Cam's voice.

Daps
Cam needs to link back up with Jimmy and let him oversee the production. But he's too proud to do that. Cam been washed. Not sure why anyone is surprised that this is trash. Everything this dude has done for years has been unlistenable doo doo.

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
nah man, there's no excuse for a rapper of his caliber to have SH*TTY mixing. I get it, you not on a major anymore but damn, put some bread up to mix your sh*t like you give a f*ck you know?? :stopitslime:
bruh i know local rappers who shyt sound way better quality than this

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It's alright. You can see Cam's decline as far as actually rapping ability, but it's really the production that isn't all up to par. Poorly mixed on certain songs too. Every beat he had on that joint EP with Berner was better than this.

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
the first record is tough. played it heavy this morning and Hello is crazy. Coleslaw is an inside joke between him and Duke..don't why he used it in a song. Lean On, him and Ghost are so good at these joints, DIA he killed that shyt.

like i said, i really like the first 5 records (not including the skit) and then the last three. the whole middle is deletable.

i just said in another thread..outside of a few flashes, he sounds like caricature of himself on a chunk of this.
he can get away with because he still nice as hell as a rapper but theres not a lot of care put into this music.

the problem is his studio house and just the same brehs he lets rock there. it makes him too complacent.
need some new blood around him pause. when you hear him rap with Don Q, Dave East, Dza, Wale all in the past year he sounds much better.

i know rap isn't his main priority now but we need one last good album and you can you on your merry way Killa.

Pillow cases:russ::stopitslime:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Poor mixing, his voice fell off, cheap beats. His bars are still up there though. Why the hell is Cam'ron so cheap? This shyt ain't even on Apple Music or any streaming service, lil local artists from the block be paying to have their shyt put up. :dahell:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Pillow cases:russ::stopitslime:

drums hitting like Paulie Malignani jabs b
(Cam's uncle used to train Paulie...if we want to bring it full circle)

tenor.gif

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i don't if its people happy to hear Cam again or are only on the first couple of joints while talking about because this seems to be getting received very well from people who's taste i respect.

:ohhh:

on the flip side i saw a few Cam stans just say its not the same and he needs to update the beats

Poor mixing, his voice fell off, cheap beats. His bars are still up there though. Why the hell is Cam'ron so cheap? This shyt ain't even on Apple Music or any streaming service, lil local artists from the block be paying to have their shyt put up. :dahell:

like i said bro...most of the producers he uses just be at his studio crib even when he's not there. so he just pulls something up off them. he got beats by guys like Alc, Fraud, Metro etc in the stash he not even using or hopefully saving for the album.

needs a production overhaul.

flex his legend status a bit with these producers.
or even yet...Dza or his man Johnny Shipes got to get him linked up guys like

P on the Boards, Kirk Knight, V-Don, Cardo or a Daringer or even a Dame Grease who gave Vado some nice beats lately.

Last edited:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Cam spitting with Penz and then Vado(especially v) kept his ass on his toes.

Its obvious hes not hungry so he need young nikkas to keep him going..thats why he sounded so good on the don q joint and on dave east album

He gotta kick the yesmen from around him because the whole middle could of been deleted