Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him & O Dogg might've been :wrist:

Who goes to a party & don't want hoochie mamas.:mjlol:
i dont know if it was on SOHH or AllhipHop ,but i remember reading a thread that insinuated that O-Dog was.
they use the scene where he was at the party and ol girl screamed on him telling him , "Why dont you talk to a girl for a change?"

the scene where he calls caine on the phone while over at Chauncey house w/ Lew-Loc and he speaks into the phone like you would to a girl.

the "Exodus -thou shall not kill" scene where he is sitting on the couch and Caine moves over to get move comfortable and O-Dog moves over closer to Caine.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
much more important question is, who`s the real father of little breh
menace.14.jpg

picture-51.png

:troll:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i dont know if it was on SOHH or AllhipHop ,but i remember reading a thread that insinuated that O-Dog was.
they use the scene where he was at the party and ol girl screamed on him telling him , "Why dont you talk to a girl for a change?"

the scene where he calls caine on the phone while over at Chauncey house w/ Lew-Loc and he speaks into the phone like you would to a girl.

the "Exodus -thou shall not kill" scene where he is sitting on the couch and Caine moves over to get move comfortable and O-Dog moves over closer to Caine.

Let's not forget. O dog was the only dude who was asked by a crackhead if he wanted head for the exchange of crack :mjpls:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him & O Dogg might've been :wrist:

Who goes to a party & don't want hoochie mamas.:mjlol:
That one chick that wave him off was looking right.

I swear they should've done a sequel a couple of years later. Show the effect the killing had on those who witness it. Especially Anthony, how Mr butler took Sharif death.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:mjlol: Doc clowning Chauncey for that beatdown while watching a fight on TV:

Doc: :damn: DAMN, man!!! Hey man, this muthafukka on this TV whipping this boy ASS!!! :whoo: Man, I'm tellin ya, this a good ass fight, man. This look like Caine beatin yo ass the other night, man! :russ:

(Chauncey, at the table, preparing to mail a copy of the Korean store murder/robbery tape to the cops)

Chauncey: :wtb: Yeah, nikka?

(Doc continues watching fight)

Doc: :ooh: Ooh, man.

Chauncey: :sas1: I bet you Caine won't be laughin after 5-0 get a hold of this muthafukkin tape. You can bet that shyt, nikka. :banderas:

Doc: Beatin him. :lolbron: Hey look man, if this was Caine whoopin yo ass on this TV--

Chauncey: Man nikka, :pacspit: fukk CAINE, nikka!!! (knocks stuff off table) Muthafukkin Caine, nikka! Don't talk to me about no gotdamn Caine! :camby:

Doc: :rudy: Man, fukk you!

Chauncey: :stopitslime: You fat, pudgy-ass muthafukka!

Doc: :umad: If this was you on TV, you got ya ass whipped. :childplease: I don't give a fukk what you talkin about.

:laff:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: funny ass scene. This movie had so much unintentional comedy!

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Pernell said it was cool.

He was looking out for Pernell son, cuz Pernell looked out for him.

He didn't post on the coli. Nobody gives a . kid = sure sign she fukkin.

Please never get startled.

Opposed to his hypocrite bible thumping grand parents.

He listened, He just didn't care. He listened to Pernell & Ronnie

Everybody had a tape of the robbery. If anything Doc is the sucker for letting shyt go down like that.

That ain't on Kane. Dude should've just accepted that ass whipping like a man,

Shariff told him shorty was a whore.

You only know what you know.

Plus what did he know about Atlanta at that time? Dude probably had never really been outta his neighborhood. Mighta well been going to Afghanistan for all he knew.

fukk around and get to atl and get his ass kicked by some country nikkas with gold teeth trying to get with his woman.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This thread is pure jokes! I remember the first time I saw the movie like in 1994 or 1995 when it came on HBO. My uncle turned it on for me and my cousin and we kept laughing through it. My uncle got mad and asked "why y'all laughing?! This shyt ain't a joke! :scust:"

My cousin and I gave him the :rudy: look and busted out laughing again. :mjlol:

I kind of want a sequel to see how Ronnie's son turned out. Did he follow in his dad's footsteps or Caine's footsteps. Knowing Hollywood they would have butchered it.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Why was Atlanta seen as this haven? Nikka was probably gonna move right into another hood

:francis:

Yeah, it was a plan maybe slightly better thought out than Nas's "we're still going to Africa even though I got shot". Atlanta is violent too, especially in the 90s.

Caine does say to her "it's Atlanta, you're acting like it's not in America".

:patrice: how old was Pernell when he was with Ronnie

Because he knew she liked Caine for a while...but Pernell was at least 16-18 when he knew Caine since he was a kid.

So how long was Ronnie checking out Caine :patrice:

Pernell was like a father/big brother figure to Caine.

Ronnie was on the creep and plotting, waiting for her baby-daddy's little brother to turn legal, then she smashed after guilt tripping him by using her son as the bait.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
And he killed the crackhead on some American Beauty type shyt, with the Marine and Kevin Spacey, for exposing to himself his true desires. :wrist:

That's what I'm talking about.

It was really weird how he picked up the burger and tried to change the subject when he caught up with Wax at the other end of the alley. Talking about "Any of y'all want a hamburger, I got it off that basehead", trying to be slick and change subject :jbhmm: