Reppin
Mars
Please don't let Michael B Jordan play Cap

Hollywood is shoving that nikka down our throats

tr2k

All Star
Daps
that's why they think it's falcon....

nope, he was only under contract for that 1 movie.....and the cat that played bucky is under contract for like 9 movies...so, there's your answer...
They think it Falcon because it is Falcon, if not, Isaiah? Mackie will be back for future films though
While talking about how his costume will evolve, Mackie revealed that we'll see more of an Ultimate-style Falcon in future films, as opposed to the military-style design when he is first introduced in Winter Soldier. So apparently Mackie is at least somewhat aware of his next appearance, meaning he’ll be back again soon-ish. In Avengers: Age of Ultron, perhaps? Or maybe another Captain America sequel?

Here’s an excerpt from his comments:

“It’s 10 times tougher performing with wings. I’m like, ‘Wait, I’m the only dude that’s on strings? Everybody else gets to walk around or drive cars and I gotta fly?’ When we had our first conversation about the movie, my biggest statement to the Russos was, ‘You better not make me look like an idiot.’ That was my greatest fear. Even though I wanted to wear red spandex, I was hugely afraid of looking like a pigeon! As the Falcon aged [in the comics] and grew up, his uniform grew up.

The uniform we have now is the uniform of an adult… The Ultimate look gives him a sense of purpose and makes him look like a badass. The wings can look funny at times, so you have to do something to combat that – at no point in time do you want him to show up on film and have people laugh. That’s what we’ve been able to find, between the tactical suit and the Ultimate suit. As the franchise goes on and you see more of me and Captain America, the suit will evolve into the Ultimate look, the hard-leather black look. The suit that he has in this movie is more of a military suit because it’s the first time you see it.”
http://www.blastr.com/2014-2-13/wai...-just-confirm-hell-be-back-more-marvel-movies

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also, anyone mad, just get over it and I'm not saying because of the racial angle but because its comics..we all know eventually Steve Rogers will be back as Cap and male Thor will maybe be back as Thor and they will spin the female character off in her own book. Comics always reset back to normal but if they get to tell some dope stories this way, then enjoy the ride.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Also, anyone mad, just get over it and I'm not saying because of the racial angle but because its comics..we all know eventually Steve Rogers will be back as Cap and male Thor will maybe be back as Thor and they will spin the female character off in her own book. Comics always reset back to normal but if they get to tell some dope stories this way, then enjoy the ride.
I mean werent there different Batmans and different Robins....this isnt so much different.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
This is how the Ultimate Falcon will come about.
Returning to New York, Wilson became one of Harlem's staunchest crimefighters and a regular ally to Captain America. He became a social worker in his regular identity, defending the streets of his hometown both in costume and out of it. Wilson even adopted Captain America's identity for a brief time when Captain America appeared to have been killed. As the Falcon, Wilson had been solely a rooftop-swinging athlete until the Black Panther provided him with Wakandan technology that enabled him to truly fly.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Falcon_(Sam_Wilson)#ixzz37iuYcKJ3

While talking about how his costume will evolve, Mackie revealed that we'll see more of an Ultimate-style Falcon in future films, as opposed to the military-style design when he is first introduced in Winter Soldier. So apparently Mackie is at least somewhat aware of his next appearance, meaning he’ll be back again soon-ish. In Avengers: Age of Ultron, perhaps? Or maybe another Captain America sequel?

Here’s an excerpt from his comments:

“It’s 10 times tougher performing with wings. I’m like, ‘Wait, I’m the only dude that’s on strings? Everybody else gets to walk around or drive cars and I gotta fly?’ When we had our first conversation about the movie, my biggest statement to the Russos was, ‘You better not make me look like an idiot.’ That was my greatest fear. Even though I wanted to wear red spandex, I was hugely afraid of looking like a pigeon! As the Falcon aged [in the comics] and grew up, his uniform grew up.

The uniform we have now is the uniform of an adult… The Ultimate look gives him a sense of purpose and makes him look like a badass. The wings can look funny at times, so you have to do something to combat that – at no point in time do you want him to show up on film and have people laugh. That’s what we’ve been able to find, between the tactical suit and the Ultimate suit. As the franchise goes on and you see more of me and Captain America, the suit will evolve into the Ultimate look, the hard-leather black look. The suit that he has in this movie is more of a military suit because it’s the first time you see it.”

Last edited: