By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

Daps
Thanks breh

My girlfriend who will soon be my wife is expecting breh. We are having a daughter. :unsure: :lupe: my baby girl :queen: :win:

All I can do is raise her to the best of my abilities with God presence and value, morals, a business mind, education, and I might try to get my Richard Williams on and teach her tennis :lupe:

Congrats breh :obama:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Thanks breh

My girlfriend who will soon be my wife is expecting breh. We are having a daughter. :unsure: :lupe: my baby girl :queen: :win:

All I can do is raise her to the best of my abilities with God presence and value, morals, a business mind, education, and I might try to get my Richard Williams on and teach her tennis :lupe:

Congrats bra.. :salute:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
C7GPi.gif

Thread's amazing. Props to @Walt.

The stories brought up some funny memories of undergrad, as well as some...very unsavory memories of undergrad. Made me glad that the friends that I had that played D-1 athletics went to different schools from mine, and also made me glad that I stayed far away from some potentially hazardous situations (not all, but some).

I'm waiting with bated breath on the rest of the stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
How in the hell did I miss this thread??? :damn: Ive been givin away these type of stories about my college life to the Coli for the longest :damn: Salute to @Walt for makin this thread official like a ref with a whistle.

I can assure y'all that these stories by @Walt sound real and accurate. This type of shyt goes down at college campuses all the damn time. As y'all know I was on a college football team and I can attest that Football nyggaz are the most savage, brutal, neanderthal type nyggaz out of al the college athletes. :wow:

The shyt we used to do to bytches, the violence we enflicted on people, the crimes we committed,the brushes with death, the arrests, the drugs, alcohol, sex, money, hustlin, scammin, theft and everything in between was beyond the comprehension of most.

:wow:

I suggest to everyone that has daughters, neices or sisters that will attend a university to warn them of the savage beast football players, along with other student athletes and frat dudes.

:wow:

Again :salute: to Walt.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
this nikka @Walt :wow:

This thread is crazy cause the other day I found a journal I use to write in that covered my time rolling as a football player for a D-1 college and I was like "I wonder who would want to read it? Maybe nikkas on the coli.I'll ask them and see if its something they would be interested in it."

Then I log on and see this thread. Every story walt dropped so far I've been apart of something similar and I technically didn't even go to the school.