Bryan Singer brehs...

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Naw. Homos will are more prone to be attracted to children, engage in risky sex. It’s science. How come all the exposals of the fags like singer and spacey involve violent sexual assault as opposed to he put his hand on the small of my back during a photo like some of these other accusations?

I'm sorry....what? The first person to accuse Spacey of assault outright said he did nothing more than pick him up and put him on a bed. He was very much underage and we all know Spacey's intent, but where was this "violent sexual assault"? The next story to leak was that years ago he was seen in a restaurant, intentionally plying a woman with alcohol then fingering her under the table.

Meanwhile, grown women have accused Weinstein of actual "violent sexual assault" .....yet they're still doubted. Please, let's not pretend all these women coming forward are accusing these men of simply making them uncomfortable or some shyt.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Don't act confused. The poster was talking about how you guys doubt all of the claims made about straight white dudes when its coming from a woman, but immediately believe anything being said about a gay guy when it's a bunch of men accusing him. Sexist shyt. Where's all the threads on the "gay hoes" who used Singer for a come up? Why aren't those arguments being played here? I'm glad to see Singer get his reckoning finally, but the double standard on here when there's a straight male being accused by a woman is ridiculous.

I understood what you meant but honestly......where ARE all the threads about gay guys willingly trading sex for roles??

I live and work in LA. I know that world. I've also known plenty of gay/bisexual/motivated struggling actors/entertainers who were more than willing to sell ass for not just a role, but ANY kind of break in the industry.

I'm not at all trying to undermine the experiences of actual victims mind you, but I do wonder why so many people believe in the "casting couch" when it comes to women, yet when it comes to male actors it's suddenly a thing that doesn't exist and few doubt their accusations.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
The “gay hoes” in this scenario are kids (under age boys)

A problem that Hollywood has yet to really address. Even though EVERYONE has known about it for YEARS.

The media is going super hard for every woman that has claimed any man has made any kind of unwanted gesture. But WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?

The difference is, few childhood victims have come forward. You argument would make more sense if there had been a surge in people coming forward claiming they were victimized as children and being ignored, but that's simply not the case.

People can know about it all they like, but if you don't have a victim then you don't have a crime.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

giphy.gif

take Hack whedon next :scust:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry....what? The first person to accuse Spacey of assault outright said he did nothing more than pick him up and put him on a bed. He was very much underage and we all know Spacey's intent, but where was this "violent sexual assault"? The next story to leak was that years ago he was seen in a restaurant, intentionally plying a woman with alcohol then fingering her under the table.

Meanwhile, grown women have accused Weinstein of actual "violent sexual assault" .....yet they're still doubted. Please, let's not pretend all these women coming forward are accusing these men of simply making them uncomfortable or some shyt.

Picking up an underage boy and throwing him on the bed isn’t assault. Nor is shoving your hands down someone pants and sticking thumbs up an a$$hole. Got you

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
All this article says is that he didn't show up for work. :camby:
Thought he was finally getting exposed but yall just reaching like he going to found guilty of pedoism for being absent from work.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
fired from the movie. 100% tried to cornhole Mr. Robot. i think it's all about to blow up on him finally

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
They fired his ass :mjlol:

Bryan Singer Fired From Directing Queen Biopic After On-Set Chaos (Exclusive)

Bryan Singer has been fired from the movie Bohemian Rhapsody, 20th Century Fox has told THR.

“Bryan Singer is no longer the director of Bohemian Rhapsody," the studio said in a statement.

The decision reflected an escalating clash between Singer and actor Rami Malek and was caused by Singer's being missing from the set, necessitating the Dec. 1 production shutdown of the film in which Malek stars as Freddie Mercury, frontman of the rock group Queen, which has been shooting in London.

This is the same studio that helped him sweep his pedo allegations under the rug when he directed X-Men Apocalypse so they get no credit for this.

20th Century Fox :hhh:

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
The growing tension led to a confrontation between Singer and Malek, which, while it did not become physical, did involve Singer throwing an object. Subsequently, however, the two are said to have settled their differences and filming was expected to resume.

According to another insider, Singer has claimed he is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder because of the tensions on the set.

small-violin.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They fired his ass :mjlol:

This is the same studio that helped him sweep his pedo allegations under the rug when he directed X-Men Apocalypse so they get no credit for this.

20th Century Fox :hhh:

I guarantee his time is coming. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on that summer jam screen in full before the end of the year....

Hollywood is purging these sickos like a teenaged white girl. Singer’s name has been floated around the industry as a notorious pedophile damn near since he hit the scene. He’s about to see a Kevin Spacey like fall off

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude prolly never gonna set foot in america again.

everyone know he a pedo.