Bruh...Teen Titans Go

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
And on the same network they have a clever kids' show like Adventure Time. There's no excuse for something like this to even be given the greenlight. Even a show that is goofy like Spongebob still has clever humor and can be enjoyed by all ages.
Give it a shot. Its more clever than youd think

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
s*** is trash just like all their programs but regular show :trash:

and even regular show is corny as hell sometimes, to be real camp lazlo and my gym partner's is a monkey was better :mjlol:

struggle cartoon network, just bring back young justice and rerun the original teen titans :francis:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Show is straight :scust: The original TT had this problem of pushing Robin as some serious badass and this just makes it worse. The dumbest characters on the show are minorities (I'm just going to assume Beast Boy is a Mexican in this show). It's not as bad as Johnny Test or Underpants Animals but it's bottom of the barrel trash all the same.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Beast boy goes hard

Show is hilarious. not sure what Order66 is so mad about. This show aint any dumber than the shows we grew up on in the 90s honestly.

Now one show i DO NOT like on Cartoon Network is Steven Universe...i dont understand if its supposed to be funny or what...One episode he morphed with a girl and became like a supertranny or some shyt..me and my girl were confused as fukk...shyt gives off an odd message to kids.
i caught that too and was like "did breh just turn into a magical dancing tranny" :scust: that show really is pushing an agenda, garnet is a walking lesbian relationship, that shyt blew my mind.

It's probably the people that's still upset about what happen to Young Justice...
I was on that wave for a while but then It just grew on me, it's one of the better cartoons on cartoon network now.