Brittany Renner.....consensus dime? :noah: :ohlawd:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Shes bad as hell.:wow:

On the other hand, after following her snap and her ig Ive came to such conclusions

1. Shes depressed
2. Shes crazy/mentally ill
3. Shes a thot and a groupie
4. Shes a man hater
5. She has some racial self identity issues
6. She left her white bf to go be Colin Kaeps groupie in LA and be other entertainers groupie (hence why the pregnancy rumors started flying)
7. Shes an unappreciative whore
8. She uses fitness as a front to advertise her body to ballers (most her pics are thirstraps barely any fitness posts)
9. She has low self esteem
10. All her belongings (she supposedly has 2 cars and a condo in LA) are from sponsors
11. Shes on the perpetual come up

On that note Id still fukk raw, and not even pull out:banderas:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If natural, this is the most extreme and unusual "reverse-tanning" I've ever seen
on a human.

Screenshot_2014-11-03-10-42-38.png

video_image-388085.jpg

...to this:

brittany-renner-5.jpg

Brittany%2BRenner%2B4.jpg

:to: this heffa was beautiful with the brown skin.....why she lie and use a spray tan...:mjcry:

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
:to: this heffa was beautiful with the brown skin.....why she lie and use a spray tan...:mjcry:

This appears to be a pic of her (third from right) during her soccer days at Jackson State.

She looked like a typical light brown HBCU chick back then.

B07ro_-CYAEs1TB.jpg

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: Are nikkas really this stupid not understanding a tan nikkas thinking the earth is flat motherfukkers have completely lost their minds I been following her for awhile last sumner she had a tan pics where her skin looked darker she also I believe grew up in Mississippi where her skin would natural be darker in that climate.:snoop:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Shes bad as hell.:wow:

On the other hand, after following her snap and her ig Ive came to such conclusions

1. Shes depressed
2. Shes crazy/mentally ill
3. Shes a thot and a groupie
4. Shes a man hater
5. She has some racial self identity issues
6. She left her white bf to go be Colin Kaeps groupie in LA and be other entertainers groupie (hence why the pregnancy rumors started flying)
7. Shes an unappreciative whore
8. She uses fitness as a front to advertise her body to ballers (most her pics are thirstraps barely any fitness posts)
9. She has low self esteem
10. All her belongings (she supposedly has 2 cars and a condo in LA) are from sponsors
11. Shes on the perpetual come up

On that note Id still fukk raw, and not even pull out:banderas:
nikkas making psych profiles for hos based off Instagram and Snapchat:dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:what: Are nikkas really this stupid not understanding a tan nikkas thinking the earth is flat motherfukkers have completely lost their minds I been following her for awhile last sumner she had a tan pics where her skin looked darker she also I believe grew up in Mississippi where her skin would natural be darker in that climate.:snoop:
Brah, I ain't the grammar police but use a damn comma or period sometime. :stopitslime: