FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:blessed: It's finally being released on Blu-ray:

81S2N2kjiGL._AA1500_.jpg
im gon download that bluray rip as soon as its out :ahh:
cant be a grown ass man with that shyt in my collection :patrice:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This, Mean Girls and Honey were the Holy :noah: Trinity of movies my girl would want to watch

Titanic? :childplease:
Notebook?:pacspit:
Runaway Bride? :birdman:

Oh, you wanna watch Mean Girls/Bring It On/Honey? :patrice::manny:

:shaq:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bring it on was the precursor for drumline:wow:

as far as teen movies, they are dope when you are young and get worse the older you get. i will say this, superbad can go toe to toe with any teen film ever. house party probably the best teen film of my generation though. ferris bueller next. for real i think the 80’s was the best for teen films. weird science was :myman:.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
bring it on was the precursor for drumline:wow:

as far as teen movies, they are dope when you are young and get worse the older you get. i will say this, superbad can go toe to toe with any teen film ever. house party probably the best teen film of my generation though. ferris bueller next. for real i think the 80’s was the best for teen films. weird science was :myman:.

:lupe: Explain?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

To continue reading more from the cast reunions of Family Ties, as well as those of Misery, Felicity, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Bring It On, and Muriel’s Wedding, pick up the new issue celebrating Entertainment Weekly’s 25th anniversary on newsstands, or buy it here: 25TH ANNIVERSARY SET - SPECIAL DOUBLE ISSUE | Entertainment Weekly Back Issues Store

As TODAY and Entertainment Weekly continue a week of cast reunions, Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” catches up with the stars of “Bring It On,” the film about cheerleading that became a sleeper hit 15 years ago. Kirsten Dunst says she’s still surprised that the film earned more than $90 million: “I think they were expecting some Arnold Schwarzenegger movie to be number one.”