Bright (Will Smith, dir. David Ayer) thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Film was solid. Critics don’t know shyt. 7/10.

I couldn’t agree more I absolutely loved this movie, it’s been a while since I watched a film and was genuinely having fun. I would give this a 9/10, this world is amazing and this could potentially be a trilogy or even more. You don’t even have to have the same characters. Brehs don’t listen to the critics this movie is a good film and a great world. Critics been smoking crack lately, give the last Jedi 93% but shyt all over this.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yeah this was solid.
wasnt even no goofy shyt either. was some real suspense, nice lil drama, and some dope action in there!

i actually liked the story and the world they built too and i aint even into the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter shyt.

give it a chance if you unsure. it might surprise you.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
In one of the scenes, there was a dragon flying in the backdrop :dwillhuh: besides the obvious" flames outta his mouth" ramifications, can you imagine driving and dragon poop land on your car? I already get militant when i see bird poop anywhere near my whip :laugh:
When I saw that shyt I was like how did no-one mention it?

A fukking dragon in the sky. :damn:

Yo, I need that sequel. :dahell:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Like everyone else in this thread I thought this movie was solid not the best but It damn sure wasn't as trash as what these wack critics was talking about.

Fun movie will watch the sequel hopefully the history of that war in the next movie

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I didn't like the ending at all but it left enough unanswered questions that it makes me think they'll produce a sequel. Easily one of the best movies on Netflix. shyt really saved their ass this month cause the Christmas selection is absolute garbage.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In one of the scenes, there was a dragon flying in the backdrop :dwillhuh: besides the obvious" flames outta his mouth" ramifications, can you imagine driving and dragon poop land on your car? I already get militant when i see bird poop anywhere near my whip :laugh:
Watched it last night shyt was dope!! Them elves tho:picard:. I told my wife bout the dragon flying she was like where? Think alotta peeps missed it in the back drop.