Cincinnati, OH
tumblr_lon63xcN791qhy4q9o1_400.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
"Dime"?

:dontlike:

bytch is a solid 8

Dat forehead :usure:......dem knees :usure:.....thighs lookin' good but look weird compared to her lower legs.......head look OK from the front but lookin' like a praying mantis' head from the side.....plus she a couple cheeseburgers away :usure:.......plus I'm wondering what dem feets are lookin' like

bytch is cute but let's not exaggerate......

We gotta stop thinking every single successful/really good looking black person has no interest in dating their own kind. We're letting that paranoia-based doubt infiltrate our culture and it's sad to see. I've seen way too many successful black couples in real life and in the realm of entertainment to buy that shyt.

We definitely have more self haters than any other race, and therefore a lot more interracial dating, but the MAJORITY of us definitely still prefer our own.

Not true. Black people marry within the race at a much higher percentage than Latinos, Jews, Asians, and Native Americans. Black folks just THINK that we have a "self-hate" problem.

I would pick Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus over this typical black woman with an ass or ANY black woman.

http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/yeah-u-get-the-fukk-out.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
bytch needs some pics of her doing something productive :aicmon:

Show a pic of her washing some dishes in some tight clothes :aicmon:

Post a pic of her folding some clothes and homemade blankets she knitted by hand :aicmon:

She a pic of her cooking some food :aicmon:

Show a picture of this bytch updating the firmware on my popcorn hour and setting up my TV Show folder as a share :aicmon:

Yeah she fine and all, but after a long day of work, I am not gonna be in the mood to fukk this bytch...I am going to be in the mood to eat some food off a clean plate while she covers me in a freshly washed homemade blanket that she made...and then I am going to wanna watch GOT, which I have set up to automatically download the night before in my TV Shows folder...:aicmon:
:bryan:

:obama: