Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Daps
Real talk that's just a respect thing though, it's much easier tearing down nikkas, you won't see Peyton wife doing any shyt like this ever. Even better fare washed up ass, his wife knows their role.

White men still have major pull, basic cacs csn pull dunes, super cacs run the show period.

Also whites just don't talk like that, haven't heard true white drama since that packer tight end got caught fukking a underage chick in the early 2000s.
Brent Barry is the only one I can think of. His wife got fukked by Tony Parker.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think black women cheat less. They do cheat as many know, but I think the likelihood is lower when the dude is a rich and successful black man since that is a black female ideal (and finding a rich black man like that is very hard). Beckies just don't like or aspire to nikkas as much so they're less appreciative and so goes up the cheating likelihood with black men (with rich white dudes, beckies are less likely to cheat since that man likely reaches or is at the white female ideal). Beckies mainly aspire to tall white brehs. All that aside, there's a lot of misinformation spread about celebrity relationships:

1. A poster already spread misinformation about Shaq and his wife, saying that the latter ended the marriage. A little research proved that claim to be false. Shaq admitted to cheating and dooming his own marriage.

2. New reports say Nicole Murphy caught Strahan cheating, not the other way around. On what basis do you allege ? There are no reporters I can find attesting to such. The entire debacle which led to the divorce surrounded Strahan's alleged infedility. So Strahan was to blame.

The list goes on. :manny:
This is true but the problem is why are all the high proflie brehs married to white women and all the 3rd and 4th stringers married to sisters? Seems to more money you make the less black you want your kids to be!

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas are projecting their own insecurities, on the real they sound like hatin ass black women. nikkas act like pilar didnt act a fool with primetime, or nicole and strahan, wades first wife, the panther rb that got smoked by his black wife, like juaniata aint take 300 mil from mj. they either white or were raised by hating ass black mommas.

all them nikkas were cheating on their wives

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Black women are not all " I was confused" and "my emotions were mixed" and crap. And yes I think black women cheat less.

they are breh they are

nikkaz just want to hold up some image, black women on a whole , black infidliety is actually quite here and many big selling novels to black women relate to that narrative

anyways some statisics :sas1:

Marriage Infidelity Statistics Data
Percent of marriages where one or both spouses admit to infidelity, either physical or emotional 41 %
Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57 %
Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %
Percent of married men who have strayed at least once during their married lives 22 %
Percent of married women who have strayed at least once during their married lives 14 %
Percentage of men and women who admit to having an affair with a co-worker 36 %
Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity on business trips 35%
Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity with a brother-in-law or sister-in-law 17 %
Average length of an affair 2 years
Percentage of marriages that last after an affair has been admitted to or discovered 31 %
Percentage of men who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught 74 %
Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught 68 %
Percent of children who are the product of infidelity 3 %

b. woods

Peace
Daps
well done Demarco
j2jNdFZ.png

:scheme: I see what you did there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is true but the problem is why are all the high proflie brehs married to white women and all the 3rd and 4th stringers married to sisters? Seems to more money you make the less black you want your kids to be!

its really only the nfl

most nba players have black wives/girlfriends

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are breh they are

nikkaz just want to hold up some image, black women on a whole , black infidliety is actually quite here and many big selling novels to black women relate to that narrative

anyways some statisics :sas1:

Marriage Infidelity Statistics Data
Percent of marriages where one or both spouses admit to infidelity, either physical or emotional 41 %
Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57 %
Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %
Percent of married men who have strayed at least once during their married lives 22 %
Percent of married women who have strayed at least once during their married lives 14 %
Percentage of men and women who admit to having an affair with a co-worker 36 %
Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity on business trips 35%
Percentage of men and women who admit to infidelity with a brother-in-law or sister-in-law 17 %
Average length of an affair 2 years
Percentage of marriages that last after an affair has been admitted to or discovered 31 %
Percentage of men who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught 74 %
Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught 68 %
Percent of children who are the product of infidelity 3 %
its really only the nfl

most nba players have black wives/girlfriends
no wonder our america is in a tailspin.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Black women are not all " I was confused" and "my emotions were mixed" and crap. And yes I think black women cheat less.

black women cheat just as much if not more...don't believe the hype lol

Yall preaching the wrong message. These rich nikkas shouldn't be marrying women of any race. Marriage doesn't benefit successful men in anyway! If she wanna get married, tell her keep it moving and find you a new one.

Daps
The same reason its none of everyones business how good his wife head game is, is the same reason he should keep infidelity issues personal.

Dont try to share personal info now that you know you being sharing her. Thats a bytch move.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
black women cheat just as much if not more...don't believe the hype lol

Yall preaching the wrong message. These rich nikkas shouldn't be marrying women of any race. Marriage doesn't benefit successful men in anyway! If she wanna get married, tell her keep it moving and find you a new one.

the only thing is marrying a black woman your marriage actually has a slight chance of surviving

Daps
If I had the loot i'd take my ass over to Japan and get me a wife....get a chick who was born and raised to be a good wife,and are seen as failures if they don't get married. Those be them loyal ones.
I read in Japanese culture the women control the finances. If I was rich that's the last place I'd go.