Brehs Is Zac Efron on Roids?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It was pump and you can't add mass and be somewhat lean since when ?

Like I said dude was already vascular .

1. He allegedly has a coke habit:wtf:
2. There are millions of dollars at stake :jbhmm:
3. As an actor he is under no governing body's drug testing protocol:aicmon:

4. He has already had a bunch of plastic surgery so he is already not "natural"

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
What's clenbuterol?
It's a prescription drug for people with breathing disorders, like asthma.
Bodybuilders use it because it allows the body to burn fat and maintain muscle mass. When bodybuilders need to lose weight for an upcoming competition, they don't want to lose muscle mass along with the fat. They can't just cut back on caloric intake. They need the calories as fuel for their muscles. They can eat lean food all day long but not lose weight. What to do? They take clenbuterol.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
1. He allegedly has a coke habit:wtf:
2. There are millions of dollars at stake :jbhmm:
3. As an actor he is under no governing body's drug testing protocol:aicmon:

4. He has already had a bunch of plastic surgery so he is already not "natural"
You didn't answer my question and you talking about him have allegedly having a come habit .

Please revist the quote .

My point in this whole thing is why do y'all assume everyone is on riods ?

I don't think anyone has been posted and y'all say they are even close to be natty .

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You didn't answer my question and you talking about him have allegedly having a come habit .

Please revist the quote .

My point in this whole thing is why do y'all assume everyone is on riods ?

I don't think anyone has been posted and y'all say they are even close to be natty .

I just gave you 4 reasons why he is undoubtedly on drugs.:DKRuss:

I ignored your personal story cause it is nothing but anecdotal and has no impact on the fact the Efron is using PEDs:manny:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The answer is always "more than likely"

Anybody trying to "live the life" (like most of this sub-forum)..........has taken their share products (I'm sure legal), diet methods, training methods, etc. just to get a little better.

With that level of $ involved, hard to believe they aren't. I don't have an issue if they do :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The answer is always "more than likely"
Anybody trying to "live the life" (like most of this sub-forum)..........has taken their share products (I'm sure legal), diet methods, training methods, etc. just to get a little better.
With that level of $ involved, hard to believe they aren't. I don't have an issue if they do
Zac Efron is loaded. He has access to and can afford the best stack possible. People like Maria Sharapova, Lance Armstrong, Alex Rodriguez take them to excel at their sport because their pay is directly tied to performance. Zac doesn't need it but it helps build the stereotype that life guards are really buff.
Zac is really buff now (no homo), and probably, in the future, will be cast in more action movies instead of drama and rom-coms. Don't be surprised if he's in the next GI Joe, Transformers, Marvel Comics, Expendables, or Magic Mike sequel in a leading role.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zac Efron is loaded. He has access to and can afford the best stack possible. People like Maria Sharapova, Lance Armstrong, Alex Rodriguez take them to excel at their sport because their pay is directly tied to performance. Zac doesn't need it but it helps build the stereotype that life guards are really buff.
Zac is really buff now (no homo), and probably, in the future, will be cast in more action movies instead of drama and rom-coms. Don't be surprised if he's in the next GI Joe, Transformers, Marvel Comics, Expendables, or Magic Mike sequel in a leading role.
Lol dude is a midget. He's never gonna get those action roles.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
It's a prescription drug for people with breathing disorders, like asthma.
Bodybuilders use it because it allows the body to burn fat and maintain muscle mass. When bodybuilders need to lose weight for an upcoming competition, they don't want to lose muscle mass along with the fat. They can't just cut back on caloric intake. They need the calories as fuel for their muscles. They can eat lean food all day long but not lose weight. What to do? They take clenbuterol.
:feedme:Where they at tho:usure:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's 5'8".

Tobey Macguire got Spiderman and he's 5'8".
Yes but Spider-Man/Peter Parker is supposed to be a kid, therefore it makes sense to get someone who's short. What other action roles has maguire done since Spider-Man?