Brehs, how did stephen curry become so good out of nowhere?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:damn:

I'm just gonna throw this lil Davidson clip up here...:francis: Now I can't speak for anyone else...but from the first time I seen him (maybe a year prior) he had a ngga on some... :ohhh: Everytime he was on TV he was shootin at that type of clip lookin like a damn 14 yr old. Thats the first thing that caught my attention..."Who is this lil ngga out here killin nggas?"...:russ: Just pullin and some sneaky handles...You already knew people were gonna be on some..."But he plays for Davidson" :troll: shyt...but he was shootin like that on everyone, so IMO it was pretty visible he was gonna do good things in the league as long as he didn't get swallowed up in the wrong situation....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:damn:

I'm just gonna throw this lil Davidson clip up here...:francis: Now I can't speak for anyone else...but from the first time I seen him (maybe a year prior) he had a ngga on some... :ohhh: Everytime he was on TV he was shootin at that type of clip lookin like a damn 14 yr old. Thats the first thing that caught my attention..."Who is this lil ngga out here killin nggas?"...:russ: Just pullin and some sneaky handles...You already knew people were gonna be on some..."But he plays for Davidson" :troll: shyt...but he was shootin like that on everyone, so IMO it was pretty visible he was gonna do good things in the league as long as he didn't get swallowed up in the wrong situation....

Stephs rookie year against Bron... it was written breh :wow:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Like others have said his ankles were bad, also you could see something was there, his first two years in the playoffs he went at the Spurs, then the next year he outplayed CP3 in a 7 game series. Draymond getting put into the starting lineup opened up their offense a lot too.

Another underrated aspect is that his form has changed, not a lot of people notice it but his shot is much quicker now, more grounded and the ball starts right in front of his face. Just look at his form from his rookie year, it was a lot slower which made it more difficult to get off, he had to alter it to become the player he is today.

nasty

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
People really gonna underestimate...

Doctor-Strange-PNG-Transparent-Image.png
:stopitslime:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not a mystery, he has elite speed and quickness, can finish around the rim, and is an elite shooter with the fastest release in the game. He beat the injuries and here we are. Still not a fan though.

Elite speed and quickness? :mjlol:

No he doesn't

Daps
Anybody saying they saw his potential before is LYING.

I would've picked Rose, Westbrook, CP3 or Wall before this cat back in 2012.

Nobody was talking about this dude 5 years ago.

He came out of nowhere and surpassed all of them.

Enough with the revisionist history. I don't want to hear about people tearing it up in college because THATS WHY THEY ARE IN THE NBA IN THE FIRST PLACE...The concerns about the kid coming out of school were legitimate. Is he too weak to guard his position? Is he a one trick pony? Can he take it to the cup amongst the NBA trees? It didn't look remarkable when Monte was still in town but there was promise so long as he found a way to stay healthy. Steph worked & worked (with some God magic in between) and by 2013 he figured out his thing that would pretty much change basketball forever.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
That boy glowed up something vicious.. Yeah his tournament run was something special but nobody predicted or saw this unless you followed him his whole career.. I would really like to know what Warrior fans thought when they first saw him.. Gotta be amazing to see that kinda growth.. Go from being a 6th seed Clippers little brother to world champs while big brother Clippers still just can't get it right and you decide how many points you gonna beat them by anytime you play now :picard: :wow: