Brehs...during sex/flirting/foreplay would you let your girl.....

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Which is fine. I can't respect any black man who allows him self to be called nikka, any chick/man who allows themself to be pissed on, any man who allows a chick to use a strap on on him, any chick who gives it up on the first day, anybody who doesn't wash there hands before cooking food, any dude who would fukk a dude, anybody who would willingly fukk a chick on her period etc...that shyt isn't up to you. Pillow talk is between the two people having sex. only idiots, allow there sex life to be in the open.

Hey you stop making sense....you will will fry a few peoples brain cells around here, I don't see a problem with that shyt unless its outside the bedroom then the bytch will need to feel the hand of fury across her face. I have called my ex hoe and filthy cock whore in the bedroom don't mean I would disrespect her like that outside of it though.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
My ex girlfriend lets me call her a n1gga during adult play time. I like saying it when she is giving me some head when I come in her mouth. I drop the n bomb then be like
eat-it.gif

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
So u think cuz a nikka fukk with trannies he dont fukk with real girls like he gay or sumthin
b5zJSDZ.png

Lol I didn't say that,Sir. I just was clearing up that I was born a woman and still am one.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
9488eca5b039374606b8887b421b5f8a.jpg

If I was dating her^^^ hell yeah.

In fact, as c00nish as it may sound, I would insist on it. Only cause we all know she is definitely not racist, so I don't see the harm:manny:.

Same applies to her mom, sisters (not Kourtney though:whoa:) and other whites who are basically black, like Amber Rose