Breh loses all motor functions on a ride with gf

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Went to my one and only theme park like ten years ago. Rode like five rides and none of them shyts did a single thing for me. Literally sat there like 'that's it?' Had to make them mufukkas give me a full refund and i didn't pay to get in to begin with. At first they didn't want to give it to me, but then i threatened to 'make it about race' and of course they folded. :takedat:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
LOL. I remember my first coaster ride - I let out blood curdling screams, actually prayed, and kept my eyes closed for the entire ride (don't do this b/c when one sense is shut down the other senses are heightened - I felt every turn, drop, climb x 10,000).

Anyway, NOTHING scares me more than heights but I was determined to face my fear. I know my limits now, while I will never ever ride The Shreikra, I'll ride back-to-back The Hulk, The Dueling Dragon and virtual rides like Harry Potter and The Spider Man.

At least this dude GOT ON THE RIDE! So, nothing he did bothered me except the ugly sounds that he made :hmm:, lol. I can't tell you how many trips to Orlando that I may as well have taken solo because I rode every ride by myself (except The Popeye) while my guest waited for me in the crowd. One year, I was able to convince 1 guy to get on 2 rides with me but then he ended up with an upset stomach and spending 45 minutes in the restroom. Now, I go by myself.

I want to try this ride next time I go to Tampa -

So you like roller coasters eh? :dame:

I guess it was never meant to be.. :francis:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Brah was on some eli porter shyt

elilove.gif