BREAKING: Carson Wentz leaves game with knee injury UPDATE: Adam Shefty Confirms Wentz tears ACL

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Dude fart knocker got exposed moons ago as a cac and clearly still hasn’t recovered and been in denial. I stay :russ::mjlol: every time I see him use “cac”. The self hate is real with this dude that’s why he be so angry. That sonning/exposure received was vicious :picard:
:dead:.....

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
The Coli's Eagles fans y'all :mjloll:

giphy.gif

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i pray to god we aint trusting jeff Hostetler if folks gets hurt my names joe banner aint die for this

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
Dude fart knocker got exposed moons ago as a cac and clearly still hasn’t recovered and been in denial. I stay :russ::mjlol: every time I see him use “cac”. The self hate is real with this dude that’s why he be so angry. That sonning/exposure received was vicious :picard:

:russ:

please give me a link to the thread from "moons ago" where i received a vicious exposure. i literally have no recollection of that so please, refresh my memory

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:mjlol: at a person named "Fart Knocker" ever NOT being a cac