Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ya
quote="labelplant, post: 7257402, member: 1232"]A
This is my outfit I got on right now, nothing special, but just as far "mismatching"

Polo hoodie:
2u5qglv.jpg

With a. Polo under

Gray501s (sagging with my Boss draws out :pachaha:)

mja5ps.jpg

Bred polo socks
And these:

2hrees9.jpg

So IDGAF, I like the way I look ,I feel comfortable and chicks dig my style so I'm :win:

5pkdts.jpg
Talking about matching tho, Just saw the aunt pearls, I think I might cop a pair to go with this crewneck (couldn't find it online so i cropped a pic of me wearing it...)
2mxnc5f.jpg

:whoa:

That's what I'm saying.
People can wear whatever they want--im just giving my opinion On the style.
Me personally, I would've worn the Toro 4s since they have the same colors as my shirt
Ya the toros would look better and honestly hyper dunks aren't my favorite shoe in the collection looks wise but they are hella comfortable to me and I'm not trying to wear the toros when I'm walking around the yard for half the day. I haven't really gone anywhere and not planning to today so I'm not trying to fukk up those IVs

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

WE WILL BE RELEASING THE "DIAMOND/TIFFANY" THIS SATURDAY (FEB.8TH) AT 11AM! WE HAVE THE SHOES(8-13 VERY LIMITED NUMBERS IN EACH), T-SHIRTS, AND SOCKS! ONE PAIR PER PERSON! IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO SKATEBOARD IN THE SHOES, BRING YOUR LIFE SAVINGS IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING THEM! NO HOLDS! NO PHONE ORDERS! NO SHIPPING! NO MORE QUESTIONS...

Disgusting.

Nobody says "oh you should be able to hit a jumpshot or dunk a basketball to buy these Jordans or Brons". They're trying to make themselves bigger than what they are.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps

WE WILL BE RELEASING THE "DIAMOND/TIFFANY" THIS SATURDAY (FEB.8TH) AT 11AM! WE HAVE THE SHOES(8-13 VERY LIMITED NUMBERS IN EACH), T-SHIRTS, AND SOCKS! ONE PAIR PER PERSON! IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO SKATEBOARD IN THE SHOES, BRING YOUR LIFE SAVINGS IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING THEM! NO HOLDS! NO PHONE ORDERS! NO SHIPPING! NO MORE QUESTIONS...

Disgusting.

Nobody says "oh you should be able to hit a jumpshot or dunk a basketball to buy these Jordans or Brons". They're trying to make themselves bigger than what they are.

some lanky cac is gonna get chin checked trying that shyt on a customer

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
some lanky cac is gonna get chin checked trying that shyt on a customer

Fam, these skate shops are starting to piss me off. I understand trying to keep the product for your loyal customers, but this is nonsense. They weren't popping that sh*t before the Tiffany hype. Let whoever buy the kicks, they're still getting their money at the end of the day. These shops are going to mess around & lose their accounts because you know people are going to complain.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Somebody explain to me why all these new shoes are so hard to find.
I tried to find the toro 4s, eggplant foams, and gamma 11s and its only on eBay.
How in the world does the company site not even have their own shoes

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I tried to find the toro 4s, eggplant foams, and gamma 11s and its only on eBay.

Breh, those shoes sell out in minutes, sometimes seconds on nike.com. Not to mention, the shoes that you listed came out months prior. You cant expect to buy any hyped up shoe at retail price past their release date.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
just a word of advice.......if you are going to ask questions like that.........this hobby is not for you at this time.........unless you got money to throw around........

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
just a word of advice.......if you are going to ask questions like that.........this hobby is not for you at this time.........unless you got money to throw around........

Well I'm not a sneakerhead.
And I member when I used to see these shoes coming out and they were $100 something.
I was outside the mall for the cool grey 11s and they were under $200.
Now I'm seeing $300+ dollars for the gammas, eggplants, galaxy's and toros *$375*

(Even the b grades)

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
And I member when I used to see these shoes coming out and they were $100 something.
Now I'm seeing $300+ dollars for the gammas, eggplants, galaxy's and toros *$375*

(Even the b grades)

Things done changed

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

(Even the b grades)

Things done changed

A LOT.