Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

Hernameiscole

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Freeport, NY
I'm currently reading Rumi's The Book of Love. It's a great one so far. Very sexually explicit and has a lot of intimacy woven throughout the book. What pulled me in, was his take on cheating and polygamy compared to monogamy. I think you should read it as well. Might spark some imagination in the bedroom.

ov
rummi.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm currently reading Rumi's The Book of Love. It's a great one so far. Very sexually explicit and has a lot of intimacy woven throughout the book. What pulled me in, was his take on cheating and polygamy compared to monogamy. I think you should read it as well. Might spark some imagination in the bedroom.

ov
rummi.jpg
i've had "The Essential Rumi" for a few years now :banderas: i always go back to reread it, dude is on point with his philosophy alot of the times, and his poetry is :ohlawd:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" great book and helps you get a better understanding of Blade Runner.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Sleeper Awakes HG Wells
Just read this after seeing your post, got a third into it and gave up. Pace is too slow and the content is too full of his political leanings. After reading this and The Time Machine, I don't think I'm much a fan of Wells. The begging of Time machine was great though in comparison to this.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
any read GONE GIRL??? my sister just bought it a while back and it's just been sittin on the back of the toilet...thinkin about just goin in...

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
any read GONE GIRL??? my sister just bought it a while back and it's just been sittin on the back of the toilet...thinkin about just goin in...

definitely read that, dope story. plus the movie comes out soon. the woman who wrote that book Gyllian Flynn has 2 other dope books too. Sharp Objects and Dark Places.

anybody up on the All Souls Trilogy?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Finished The Thicket by Joe Lansdale. Was like a darker version of True Grit, bad guys were straight up :demonic:

tehdamajah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just started reading the dark towers series. I'm halfway trough the book and it's kind of ...eh.
Everybody who read it says it gets better but idk if im gonna stick with it anymore.
Any of you guys read this?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

ov
rummi.jpg

This is the Sufi poet right? I've been meaning to read his shyt I may start with this. :tu:

Anyways right now I'm juggling between:
91P5SdS-KuL.jpg

and
51l2I4JlemL.jpg