Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Have u guys ever heard of this? Is this legit? No commission fees to trade? :whoo:

https://www.robinhood.io/?ref=dXYWQM

I imagine if it's backed by who it says it's backed by... it's legit. Says they make money on margin trading and API access, and save money by not opening tons of storefronts, which makes sense.

Looks interesting. Even though I'm on Sharebuilder, where it's only $6.95, that's still $14 every time you buy and sell and adds up. And I just realized today they charge a huge fee for stocks that trade under $1. Wonder if that site will stay free for that too 'cuz I'm not trying to pay $22 extra for a few thousand shares of OTC stock.

:pacspit:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
SPCB​
binoculars.gif

Thoughts

Banned
Daps

Yeah, so where do you buy the NZT-48 to achieve this great feat? Reading is fundamental, but we all can dream:

Of course, once your investment had grown past a certain point, it would be impossible to put into any stock without drastically affecting the stock’s price. In many cases, investing this volume of cash would be impossible—in some cases there wouldn’t have been enough shares to buy. For our analysis we also did not take into account trading fees nor changes in the composition of the S&P index. We also assumed that all companies allowed for investment in fractional shares.
Moreover, even if one made the impossibly optimistic assumption that picking the best stock of the day is a 50-50 guess, there would be only a one-in-3.53 trevigintillion (3.53 x 1072) chance of matching these results.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
OK guys, what are the big stocks to look forward to for next year! I'm about to sell off my NOK holdings. Need something else to invest.

I will be finally buying the car of my dreams though, so this year has been a smashin success on all accounts so far! :salute: to my fellow traders out there.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
OK guys, what are the big stocks to look forward to for next year! I'm about to sell off my NOK holdings. Need something else to invest.

I will be finally buying the car of my dreams though, so this year has been a smashin success on all accounts so far! :salute: to my fellow traders out there.
KFX
RIBT
WYY...id buy the last 2 now while they still down

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Could you provide some background on these companies? (Very brief descriptions) if you don't mind.
Kfx play on obamacare...
Ribt play on healthy food, low float, got up to 7's in premarket with LOW volume..could be big theme of 2014
Wyy just got a 600 mil contract from the gov...no more needs to be said:wow:
And
Alerted yall this morn at 4.4 ....its 4.72 now