Bobby Bowden...say it ain't so

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I don't support any of them b*stards. People don't understand that the Presidency isn't where you should be voting. They get in and help the people who helped them get in. The state level is were you vote and see change. Why you think there are state laws and federal laws? shyt is ass backwards. State can do pretty much what the want and a lot times the Federal won't make them change it.

Last edited:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
It's only on the first paragraph of the article come on breh really.:martin:

"Legendary Florida State University football coach Bobby Bowden hit the campaign trail for Republican Donald Trump Monday, stressing that this was the most important election in his lifetime."
So that means he's specifically a racist?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If you support that bigot then you'll support pre 1970s in your face racism that'll most likely happen if he becomes president
I'm confused on this because Trump is no different than any other President the lived in the shyt House. The only difference between Trump and the rest of the presidents is he outspoken. Behind their fake smiles and persona lies a Trump type person or worse depending who is in office.If you support Hilary you are supporting a racist also. I don't understand how people are so clueless with this.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
I don't support any of them b*stards. People don't understand that the Presidency isn't where you should be voting. They get in and help the people who helped them get in. The state level is were you vote and see change. Why you think there are state laws and federal laws? shyt is ass backwards. State can do pretty much what the want and a lot times the Federal won't make them change it.
This election is a clown show period but black people giving the Clintons a pass is fukking disgusting period

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This election is a clown show period but black people giving the Clintons a pass is fukking disgusting period
Lost black people do. shyt is true, they helped majorly in the mass incarceration of blacks. But if they do a dance that a c00n teaches them or go visit a church. Then the lost black people vote for them. shyt is beyond retarded.