Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season overall has gotten off to a decent start.. I know cats don't like the fact that every episode isnt filled with action. But I've come to expect that of this show.. it always starts off slow.. and to me it's been pretty good overall.

My only problem is Gyp.. He's a horribly written character, like the actor is doing the best job he can with the material provided to him but he's just written badly and it adds nothing to the show... it kind of drags it down..

My main problem with him is they want to portray him as this menacing, intense, unpredictable type... but he just comes off as sloppy and unbelievable.. The other problem is that there were "lesser" characters (or at least they were presented that way) in season 1 and 2 that were just as violent and brutal. He's not really anything new.. just a new face on the show... with a shorter temper than the other uglier characters we've seen.

Exactly . So far he brings nothing new and back then those old school mobsters wouldnt be ok with his shenanigans , the guy has what 20 blocks ?? But for some reason he's at the big boy table with Rothstein and them . Plus the fact that's he's a made up character we are just waiting for him to get killed

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nucky asks Harrow if he thinks about any of those 63 victims...he told Nucky you already know the answer to that yourself. :gotdamnyamanharrow:
Yeah, that was the line of this season so far

Harrow is a stand up dude, the "Jimmy was a soldier" line was powerful too. He is the moral compass of the show, imo

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that was the line of this season so far

Harrow is a stand up dude, the "Jimmy was a soldier" line was powerful too. He is the moral compass of the show, imo

It was very powerful hope he gets more screen time . He knows jimmy forced nuckys hand and that when jimmy left he didn't want him to get revenge . He's a real solider gyp could learn from hom

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It was very powerful hope he gets more screen time . He knows jimmy forced nuckys hand and that when jimmy left he didn't want him to get revenge . He's a real solider gyp could learn from hom

I wouldn't be surprised if Harrow teaches Gyp hands on like he did the butcher. I see his buddying up with Gillian causing some foolery that's going to put her life in a danger and maybe Jimmy's son. Like her saying the wrong thing and Gyp going :ld::what::heh::shaq::leostare: :rip:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Harrow teaches Gyp hands on like he did the butcher. I see his buddying up with Gillian causing some foolery that's going to put her life in a danger and maybe Jimmy's son. Like her saying the wrong thing and Gyp going :ld::what::heh::shaq::leostare: :rip:

Gyp either gets murked Luciano for messing around with Gillian and his bread.

I need to see a seen with Harrow and Gyp though, cause there's literally nothing Harrow could say to set Gyp off, Harrow's the most straight forward talking guy in the show. It would be some shyt to see if Gyp get's all pissed cause of something Harrow says to him.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
A lot of cool accents/voices in boardwalk but luciano got the coolest accent on the show.

Straight old skool trill talk

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Nucky really in love with this whore and blowing her up all day :scusthov:

The Gyp takes everything personal, I wouldn't dare cross him :damn:

Nucky having memories of Jimmy :merchant:

Margret...can we just kill her already

Harrow should of killed Doyle in front of Nucky :whoo:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nucky really in love with this whore and blowing her up all day :scusthov:

The Gyp takes everything personal, I wouldn't dare cross him :damn:

Nucky having memories of Jimmy :merchant:

Margret...can we just kill her already

Harrow should of killed Doyle in front of Nucky :whoo:

Lol isn't Doyle based on a real person? Someone said that earlier . I can see how he's still alive he's a giant weasel you don't have to fear him. I do think Margaret's story seems annoying this church shyt needs to tie in quick or bushes with it and that fake owen looking doctors with the pushed back hairline .

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
A lot of cool accents/voices in boardwalk but luciano got the coolest accent on the show.

Straight old skool trill talk
I've been trying to get that that nyc italian accent version of "whore" down for years now...just can't get it right :pachaha: ...I used to die laughing everytime I heard them say it on Sopranos

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm giving the writers the benefit of the doubt and maybe gyp is muscle for the masserias and they don't want him touched so they can beef with lucky and Siegel and lanksy . Then that ties lucky / lansky/ Nucky/ Rothstein together . They have to figure out a way to beat the mob with they muscle or something . Gyp should kill kent so Nucky can get focused again also gyp should insult some black people so chalky can get involved .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm giving the writers the benefit of the doubt and maybe gyp is muscle for the masserias and they don't want him touched so they can beef with lucky and Siegel and lanksy . Then that ties lucky / lansky/ Nucky/ Rothstein together . They have to figure out a way to beat the mob with they muscle or something . Gyp should kill kent so Nucky can get focused again also gyp should insult some black people so chalky can get involved .

Gyp is going to do something with Gillian, then Lucky will get involved. That's how I think they tie the Italian Mob in with the NYC cats

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gyp is going to do something with Gillian, then Lucky will get involved. That's how I think they tie the Italian Mob in with the NYC cats

Knowing Gillian scheming ass she thinks she can get revenge on Nucky thriugh gyp. Bout time she gets the bushes and jimmy jr let Harrow join the winning team.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Lol isn't Doyle based on a real person? Someone said that earlier . I can see how he's still alive he's a giant weasel you don't have to fear him. I do think Margaret's story seems annoying this church shyt needs to tie in quick or bushes with it and that fake owen looking doctors with the pushed back hairline .

Doyle is based off Mickey Duffy. And if they keep it accurate, Mickey got another decade before he gets gunned up and clapped quick