Bloodline - Season 3 (Official Thread)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Same, I need brehs to catch up and explain ep 9 to me. The acting was great in that episode even tho I felt like they jumped the shark with the storyline.

i don't know if I was :to:, :blessed:, or :beli: seeing kevin get caught, y'all just can't do shyt right :francis:
I'm confused. Kevin said they were going to Cuba because they can't be extradited. So why did the authorities arrest him the next day? Did he go somewhere else instead of Cuba?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm confused. Kevin said they were going to Cuba because they can't be extradited. So why did the authorities arrest him the next day? Did he go somewhere else instead of Cuba?
dude said they got word that Kevin was gonna be back in the states or some shyt and Belle left the GPS on her phone on

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the American Feds were with the Cuban cops. I think he wouldn't have been extradited if the the Cuban cops/Feds saw him strolling around Havana, like they wouldn't alert the Americans, but since the Americans actually had his location due to the gps, they were able to scoop him

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
just rewatched the last 10 minutes of ep10 on my phone just to make sure I wasnt buggin out
Homie from Dexter tells John "Belle forgot to turn off the GPS on her phone, theyll be in the states tomorrow."
but they DO bust him in Cuba!
Im confused! :mindblown:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just rewatched the last 10 minutes of ep10 on my phone just to make sure I wasnt buggin out
Homie from Dexter tells John "Belle forgot to turn off the GPS on her phone, theyll be in the states tomorrow."
but they DO bust him in Cuba!
Im confused! :mindblown:
He meant the cops will grab them in Cuba and they'll be brought back to the states tomorrow.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He meant the cops will grab them in Cuba and they'll be brought back to the states tomorrow.
Whats confusing is that as far as I know the Cuban govt wouldn't give a shyt. I mean they still refuse to turn Assata Shakur over to the U.S. after all these years. I guess we have to chalk it up to artistic license.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats confusing is that as far as I know the Cuban govt wouldn't give a shyt. I mean they still refuse to turn Assata Shakur over to the U.S. after all these years. I guess we have to chalk it up to artistic license.
I guess it's a combination of artistic license, Kevin being there less than a day and the feds being able to pinpoint where he was. I wonder if the two sides were already working together given the Cuban cat had already flipped.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Not far-fetched:ehh:
Feds bring back fugitive who fled to Cuba on stolen 13-foot boat
U.S. federal agents on Tuesday flew to Havana to collect a wanted American citizen who fled to Cuba in a 13-foot boat stolen from a Key West marina.

The U.S. Marshals Service touted the return of Shawn Wegmann, wanted in Iowa on firearms charges, as "the first fugitive who has been returned to the United States by the Cuban government after fleeing to Cuba since diplomatic relations began nearly a year ago."