Blade Runner...the fukk did i just watch

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the original Blade Runner is one of the most boring movies ever made. i can acknowledge it's influence, but by the time i saw it i saw 25 more entertaining movies that people would tell me it influenced, so fukk it.

When someone under the age of 40 says they love that movie, i give them the :comeon:face. you don't have to love it.

Is it like one of those cult classic things

I dont see the hype about them lol

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Saw the first in my teens, at a midnight showing at one of those now defunct discount cinemas. I appreciated the dark, futuristic noir look and feel, but that shyt was making me fall asleep at something point. Even when I tried watching again on VHS, still...I went thru years wondering if I was the only dude out there who was "bored" by it ultimately.

This newest one...I do sorta regret not peeping it in IMAX when it dropped

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i thought the new one was 1000x better than the first...and i don't even really think that highly of 2049.

it's considered a sci-fi classic but i've never "got" the original blade runner, at all. shyt is meh.

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
I don't know if Blade Runner was a bad movie. I watched like 90 minutes of it and noticed I had over 80 minutes left. I ain't like it enough to finish it.
No lie, me and my dad did the same shyt when we tried to watch it a few weeks ago. Like 70 mins in we were both bored as shyt, had no idea wtf was going on, and it felt like the movie had been on for hours. So I paused to see how much time was left and it wasn't even half over :wtf:. Lmao we looked at each other like
kd-lebron-stare-kevin-durant-gifs.gif
then I put on sportscenter