Reppin
NULL
BlackPanther04p18_zpsvs65kjre.jpg

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I get what you are trying to say and it makes more sense say in the case of Spider Man vs Firelord where a character goes far above his written limits to beat a far superior opponent when nothing written prior shows they have that ability.

However, if overtime SM and FL keep having encounters and SM keeps beating him the same way then that then shifts to CIS where the character just has an inherent nature where he neglects certain abilities when facing specific character. It's cannon.

Another example, Thor has a ton of powers he RARELY uses. But it's not PIS it's CIS, Dude would rather slug it out rather than use his more exotic powers which are cannon.

Silver Surfer, again another character who possesses a wide variety of powers but is limited by his pacifism.

i understand your point about a character can have flaws or weakness that are not power or ability related than can alter the tides of battle. I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying Black panther is not on the level of a lot of mutants that people think. Just cause a writer for his comic (or any other comic book character for that matter) chooses to write a story and battle that paints him in a favorable light doesn't make it legit. It's part of selling a story and making things entertaining. Spiderman had no chance with firebird, just like BP should have no chance of putting Silver surfer in a damn armbar.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Means nothing, black panther has no chance against him no matter what contingency plan BS writers make. It's called PIS (Plot induced stupidity) for why you have weak level characters even going toe to toe with characters that would curb stomp them. Not saying this is the exact case with Bp vs ironman.

Say WHAT now Cac:sas2:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Say WHAT now Cac:sas2:

What exactly did you think you achieved with this post ?, you showed BP doing no work first of all , second of all this is irrelevant to my point. We have black panther stans on the coli that will have him beat whoever he is facing 9/10 no matter the clear difference in power and ability. Pointing out a few scans or examples of him beating higher tier villans/heroes only shows the writers ability to create what they want.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
What exactly did you think you achieved with this post ?, you showed BP doing no work first of all , second of all this is irrelevant to my point. We have black panther stans on the coli that will have him beat whoever he is facing 9/10 no matter the clear difference in power and ability. Pointing out a few scans or examples of him beating higher tier villans/heroes only shows the writers ability to create what they want.

Panther is leader, he came up with the battle plan breh.:dwillhuh: He's out here coaching his team.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i understand your point about a character can have flaws or weakness that are not power or ability related than can alter the tides of battle. I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying Black panther is not on the level of a lot of mutants that people think. Just cause a writer for his comic (or any other comic book character for that matter) chooses to write a story and battle that paints him in a favorable light doesn't make it legit. It's part of selling a story and making things entertaining. Spiderman had no chance with firebird, just like BP should have no chance of putting Silver surfer in a damn armbar.

The surfer armbar was universally laughed at and rejected by the majority of comicbook fans so there's that. It goes directly to what I'm speaking to.

The point you are missing is characters like, Spider Man, Batman, Reed Richards, Black Panther, Doom, etc have defeated characters more powerful than them for ages with either superior intellect and or stratagem. You'd have a point if they physically overpowered their more powerful foes without any external aid or machinations.

Do you have a problem with Reed, Batman, Mr Terrific, Doom etc etc outsmarting and defeating more powerful characters or is this just a T' Challa thing?!?

EDIT
Reed's brain and Batman's prep have become damn near superpowers. BP's cunning, prep, and intelligence has been shown from his first damn appearance. I'm not sure where this disbelief that he can do it comes from:mjpls:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
The surfer armbar was universally laughed at and rejected by the majority of comicbook fans so there's that. It goes directly to what I'm speaking to.

The point you are missing is characters like, Spider Man, Batman, Reed Richards, Black Panther, Doom, etc have defeated characters more powerful than them for ages with either superior intellect and or stratagem. You'd have a point if they physically overpowered their more powerful foes without any external aid or machinations.

Do you have a problem with Reed, Batman, Mr Terrific, Doom etc etc outsmarting and defeating more powerful characters or is this just a T' Challa thing?!?

It's all, but I understand it's purpose in comics and media. I'm not knocking it's existence I'm stating it's over influence in threads like these and stanning purposes. I'm not even considering victories that are achieved via some intellectual superiority or strategy because that may be the strength of said hero and weakness of whatever villain. So for example Batman taking down stronger opponents isn't really a problem to me within reason for his gadgets and prep, but overall him being even surviving for more than 1 minute in a justice league vs darkseid battle is a problem to me. Even though I know it is necessary for comics to be entertaining

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all, but I understand it's purpose in comics and media. I'm not knocking it's existence I'm stating it's over influence in threads like these and stanning purposes. I'm not even considering victories that are achieved via some intellectual superiority or strategy because that may be the strength of said hero and weakness of whatever villain. So for example Batman taking down stronger opponents isn't really a problem to me within reason for his gadgets and prep, but overall him being even surviving for more than 1 minute in a justice league vs darkseid battle is a problem to me. Even though I know it is necessary for comics to be entertaining

Ok I get where you are coming from.

Hey it's comics and most popular characters have plot armour. I'll say this about T'Challa and Batman. Unlike most characters who are beneficiaries of PIS both of these characters when devising strategies almost always take into account CIS (ie Bruce always plotting against Clark knowing full well Clark wont try to kill him.) or a character's ego (see DOOM War).

That's not to say they don't benefit from PIS, it's a comic all heroes do but you get my point....

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
In most of these scans Tony is holding back and literally saying he doesn't want to fight while BP is trying his hardest, but I'm the one manipulating them to win the argument :dead:

If you think a guy that lifts cars with one hand, has force fields that can tank nukes, has adaptive armor that gives him the edge over master martial artists like Captain America, and can fight at millisecond speeds is gonna lose to a slight super human, you lost:francis:

Spidey would give Black Panther that work but for some reason Iron Man can't:mjlol:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the best the Tony fans have got is Iron Man wasn't really trying to win to blaming the writers........:upsetfavre:

You know you all can end this. Just post a scan of Tony actually achieving a W against T'Challa. I'll accept one....see I've made it easy. Just one W.

Different writers, different titles, same results....:martin: