Black Panther Sets MCU Record for First Day Tickets Sold

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BLACK people are over-hyping it. just like we over-hyped OBAMA. why? because it feels good to fantasize about black people having actual power. obama and black panther are both fantasy

Every movie is fantasy damn near, its just a movie, but if you understand what movies are actually for,

Obama did have power, he was just raised by white people, and put their by white people. and he served the agenda of his family, which is white people

white people created the black panther character, because jews no the history of the original man, nikkaz was flying around in ships in ancient kemet just like wakanda, its on the walls, the alien beings are black people, its a book called the ring makers of saturn you can get for about 5,000 on amazon that has a photograph of craft, the author who is white, says it 7 feet tall black people got off the craft

Power doesn't come over night, it comes with generations of planning, one man is not going to undo 400 years of oppression by waving his fukking hand

We are know entering the sun cycle
The Earth is not heating up because of global warming
The Earth is moving closer to the sun,

Black people are the sun people, which means power will be restored to the original man, the moon cycle is over, which was the white man's time
this is signified by the christian Jesus who is represented by Pisces, which is why you see that fish symbol on people's cars
jesus-fish-sign.jpg

That age is coming to an end, that's what the book of revelations is about

religion is based around astrology and the stars.

The image of black panther is nothing but a positive for black people no matter who profits of the movie
it is a stepping stone, its not some miracle that will solve all of black people's problems in the world, and its not meant for that
The white man profits now, but director is young and has had nothing but success his entire career, this movie will put him over the type and make him
the hottest director in hollywood, 20 years from now he might be the most powerful man in the entire business, you don't think ahead, that's why you are not fit to give an opinion or to question others, you lack the intellect.

Because Now young black kids can aspire to be that, they will want to be T'Challa instead of Bruce Wayne
they will want to possess that unfathomable moral code and devotion to their own people, this is why the movie is important, to ingrain that into the minds of the kids, because the black kids now will be the savor of our people. They can become the strong leaders black people need to seize power and it all starts with the programming you get as a child, and this movie is ten times better than the options of the past

Daps
I feel you. As a comic book fan I'm excited to see the movie and will be seeing it opening day or at least opening weekend but people are overhyping this which I kind of understand. It's great to see a black superhero who that is intelligent and running stuff but the movie is fantasy at the end of the day.

If Black Panther is as boring as he was in Civil War then Killmonger has gotta be god like

:snoop: DC fukking up big time with their films.. Marvel got Black Panther which leads into Infinity War featuring their best villain (Thanos)
Meanwhile DC releases a mediocre Justice League film that mentions DC's best villain ONCE only to bury him (Darkseid) :snoop:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Films like Fast and Furious make serious cake overseas. As usual cacs think everyone thinks like them.

Eastern Europeans countries tho. :mjpls:

BP will do serious numbers next month. Going three times myself. :wow:

The smartest person in the film is a black woman. :wow:

BP’s sister who creates all the tech he uses. She’s Tony Stark level. :mjgrin:
I am actually worried about Asia. China is a very big market and who knows if they will come out to support the movie

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I am actually worried about Asia. China is a very big market and who knows if they will come out to support the movie
Think it’ll be fine. :wow: It’s tied into the marvel universe that’s been going on for more than a decade now (I think every movie has been successful). 2 months later Infinity war comes out and all these movies are tied into each other so lots of hype and investment worldwide.

Mostly quality heavy black cast movies do very well internationally. When it’s marketed properly. Disproving the 'black films don't travel' Hollywood myth

Cacs push that black don’t sell shyt mainly to not fund shyt. When a lot do.

BP is a popular character and it’s a superhero marvel movie. It’s going to be massive. :wow:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I am actually surprised. I thought considering the all Black cast it was gonna be met with a lot of:mjpls: from the typical moviegoer (you know who i am talking about)

cacs have enjoyed blacks entertaining them since slavery. They just don't want us near them or succeeding in any other area.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
-Nearly all black cast
-Notable black director
-Influenced by comic runs written by black writers

But no black people are benefiting from this movie?

giphy.gif

Honestly, I can't take this criticism seriously. :cambybp:
No one said that this movie was supposed to economically benefit black people as a whole...so why the criticism about it failing to do so? :bpgucci:

How much you wanna bet the people who complain about this movie not improving our economic standing don't even vote in their local elections? :stephena1:

Or (proudly) voted for Trump? :mjplsufedup:

@Uncle Hotep :bpufedup:
are we complaining about the movie or y'all acting like this is the story of Malcolm X...

We have to stop viewing our wins and losses via the entertainment industry...its just entertainment its not that serious