Black Panther is overpowered

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just be prepared to be let down in that case. Everyone was complaining about no BP movie, y'all get a BP movie, and now it's will it be right or not.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Straight chopped off Sabretooth's dome.

And hell naw, he is not overpowered. He's about the same strength as Capt. America, except he not only intelligent as hell, but has been training for battle since childhood.

Very curious on who's gonna write the script and the produce and/ or direct the BP film. That will make or break the film (Chadwick will put in work as usual).
written and directed by tyler perry :troll:

written and directed by lee daniels :patrice:

written and directed by spike lee :leon:

written and directed by whoever did the first two blade movies :ooh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just be prepared to be let down in that case. Everyone was complaining about no BP movie, y'all get a BP movie, and now it's will it be right or not.
half these muthafukkas probably aint read a Black Panther comic
when I was a kid my pops (not even knowing if I liked comics or not) got me Luke Cage and Black Panther comics just off gp:deadmanny:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
written and directed by tyler perry :troll:

written and directed by lee daniels :patrice:

written and directed by spike lee :leon:

written and directed by whoever did the first two blade movies :ooh:

god help us all if Tyler perry or especially Lee Daniels get anywhere close to the film.

Spike would be....intriguing. Doubt it happens but who knows.

Director of Blade I hasnt directed a film in 12 years.

Director of Blade II (Guillermo Del Toro)....it depends on the direction of the film and who's writing the script. Also, how much respect does he have for the character and his mythos? That would determine if he's a good fit.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people say it's because he's Marvel's Batman (which isn't true, that's Moon Knight) but...holy shyt, if Batman had like a fifth of the resolve T'challa has, shyt would get /done/

BP's not some fukkass revenge filled hero or some crazed/power mad scientist, this dude is a fukking /king./ King of arguably the most technologically advanced nation on earth (African nation not fukked with any westerners, resource location for the strongest metal in Marvel canon, Vibranium) BP's incredibly intelligent. Multilingual, proficient in multiple martial arts, etc.

Dude has like the majority of the Marvel verse shook in his presence. he 'fukks' with the avengers, but he don't really 'fukks' with them like they think they do. He has Stark shook, Thor shook, beat the shyt out of hulk a couple of times. Only dude he's really cool with out of that group is like, Rogers (and to a lesser extent Spider-Man.)

He doesn't work on some plain 'good/evil' morality line, instead he does shyt that benefits his people instead of the world. there've been times that people had to 'beg' for his help, and he sits in his outfit (which isn't really a costume--ceremonial garb) just looking down at people.

I could go on and on and on, but...motherfukking T'Challa :wow:.

this BP movie is gonna make so many nikkas mad :lolbron:

I think where people get the similarities of BP and Batman is the ROLE they play in their respected Universe and their visual appearance.

Batman has been shown to have more people shook than superman. And a lot of people are shook by superman.

Batman is also extremely wealthy and it plays a significant role with his character. Same goes for BP and Wakanda.

Batman is also very intelligent, multilingual, and knows many different martial arts forms. And if Wakanda existed in the DC Universe I'm sure he would have trained there also.

Batman doesn't really fukk with the Justice League like they think he do. He only works with them out of necessity.

Batman doesn't have a country like Wakanda that he's loyal to, but he is loyal to justice. And I'm sure Batman would die for Justice just as much as BP would die for Wakanda.

A lot of the stuff I bolded actually compliment the similarities rather than negate them.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If movies book him like he works for Vince McMahon, he'll get jobbed at some point...

These non wrestling fans dont even know what you just said nor do they know what youre talking about!!:mjlol:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i think the premise of the movie will be something like them coming to him and asking for more vibranium, and him shytting on them.

they'll try to convince him that wakanda is also in danger, and its in his best interest to help them. he'll scoff again. they will purposely target wakanda to show him that he is in fact vulnerable, and basically force his hand in helping the avenger team.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Someone please put a brother on all the best black panther stuff to read. Thanks!

There's a bunch. Most Panther fans will usually say the following:

The Client by Christopher Priest

Enemy of the State by Christopher Priest

Sturm un Drag by Chris Priest

Who is the Black Panther by Reggie Hudlin

Secret Invasion: See Wakanda and Die by Jason Aaron

The New Fantastic 4 (Black Panther and Storm replace Reed and Sue) by Dwayne McDuffie

You can go old school and check out Jungle Action by Don McGregor and the Black Panther stories by Jack Kirby as well, both of which have received good reviews.

If there are some I've missed, someone let us know

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
There's a bunch. Most Panther fans will usually say the following:

The Client by Christopher Priest

Enemy of the State by Christopher Priest

Sturm un Drag by Chris Priest

Who is the Black Panther by Reggie Hudlin

Secret Invasion: See Wakanda and Die by Jason Aaron

The New Fantastic 4 (Black Panther and Storm replace Reed and Sue)

You can go old school and check out Jungle Action by Don McGregor and the Black Panther stories by Jack Kirby as well, both of which have received good reviews.

If there are some I've missed, someone let us know

Thanks! Can't rep right now but I will get you. Only have general stuff like civil war, secret invasion, etc. Also have doom wars, world war hulk, and some random stuff. No specific black panther stuff tho.

Is Black Panther in civil war?