Black Panther is overpowered

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
black-panther-comic-origins.jpg

ue6Injz.jpg

A lot of people say it's because he's Marvel's Batman (which isn't true, that's Moon Knight) but...holy shyt, if Batman had like a fifth of the resolve T'challa has, shyt would get /done/

BP's not some fukkass revenge filled hero or some crazed/power mad scientist, this dude is a fukking /king./ King of arguably the most technologically advanced nation on earth (African nation not fukked with any westerners, resource location for the strongest metal in Marvel canon, Vibranium) BP's incredibly intelligent. Multilingual, proficient in multiple martial arts, etc.

Dude has like the majority of the Marvel verse shook in his presence. he 'fukks' with the avengers, but he don't really 'fukks' with them like they think they do. He has Stark shook, Thor shook, beat the shyt out of hulk a couple of times. Only dude he's really cool with out of that group is like, Rogers (and to a lesser extent Spider-Man.)

He doesn't work on some plain 'good/evil' morality line, instead he does shyt that benefits his people instead of the world. there've been times that people had to 'beg' for his help, and he sits in his outfit (which isn't really a costume--ceremonial garb) just looking down at people.

I could go on and on and on, but...motherfukking T'Challa :wow:.

this BP movie is gonna make so many nikkas mad :lolbron:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I disagree that Black Panther is over-powered. He just has good feats of intelligence. I don't remember T'Challa actually beating Hulk on many occasions, but maybe outsmarting him(which many have done). As for Thor being shook of him. I doubt it.

But in my opinion his fight with Silver Surfer should not have happened the way it did. One of his best showings imo was with Mephisto.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I liked his showing against Sabretooth in the house of M.

Straight chopped off Sabretooth's dome.

And hell naw, he is not overpowered. He's about the same strength as Capt. America, except he not only intelligent as hell, but has been training for battle since childhood.

Very curious on who's gonna write the script and the produce and/ or direct the BP film. That will make or break the film (Chadwick will put in work as usual).

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Straight chopped off Sabretooth's dome.

And hell naw, he is not overpowered. He's about the same strength as Capt. America, except he not only intelligent as hell, but has been training for battle since childhood.

Very curious on who's gonna write the script and the produce and/ or direct the BP film. That will make or break the film (Chadwick will put in work as usual).
Really gonna make or break the film will he be portrayed like he is in the comics or will him and Wakanda will be watered down... since it's Marvel I feel they'll do there best to adapt the material the best they can.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
A lot of people say it's because he's Marvel's Batman (which isn't true, that's Moon Knight) but...holy shyt, if Batman had like a fifth of the resolve T'challa has, shyt would get /done/

BP's not some fukkass revenge filled hero or some crazed/power mad scientist, this dude is a fukking /king./

This is perhaps the thing that makes Batman NOT BP in the end. And vice versa.

Ultimately, Batman is a rich guy with hi-tech gadgets, intellect, and training who fights crime at (usually) a local level, ie Gotham.

BP is a head of state. Everything he does represents his country and his people. fukk with him enough and you might start a diplomatic incident.

Unlike Batman, BP will murk someone without losing any sleep over it.

Also is why he may fukk with the Avengers in general, but he doesn't fukk with them like that. And why he and Tony Stark be beefing a lot.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Really gonna make or break the film will he be portrayed like he is in the comics or will him and Wakanda will be watered down... since it's Marvel I feel they'll do there best to adapt the material the best they can.
eddie norton's hulk, the 1st avenger and the ironman sequels prove marvel arent without fail

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Indeed. No excuse on that front, Marvel should have more than enough source material to know exactly how panther should be.

Like you said, main concern will be will he (and thus Wakanda) be watered down. If so, then already the movie loses credibility immediately, in my eyes.

Been concerned about that though. The T'Challa in New Avengers has been taking a lot of L's and I fear it may be to make him more "marketable" to the mainstream. Hopefully for the movie, the writers / producers / and director do not go that direction and stick to the T'Challa and Wakanda we all know and respect.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
eddie norton's hulk, the 1st avenger and the ironman sequels prove marvel arent without fail
True but their recent output gives me a lot of confidence they won't fukk it up I thought GOTG was gonna be Green Lantern tier-version of shyt and that turned out to be one of my favorites and their biggest hit outside of The Avengers and the Iron Man Trilogy. Oh and Incredible Hulk was not a bad movie mediocre sure but not bad Abomination often gets overlooked when comes to Marvel Studios villains but he was great.