Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Why would he be in this movie? This is Black Panther so you'll have to get your WS fix when Infinity War drops:yeshrug:

Because he’s in Wakanda at the end of Civil War, and licking off shots like an American terrorist in the new trailer.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Winter Soldier swimming in that dark chocolate right now.
:shaq:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Black Panther' Tracking for Heroic $100M-$120M U.S. Debut

blackpanther59e4d0531eba6_-_h_2018.jpg

The first superhero tentpole of 2018 hits theaters in three weeks.
Ryan Coogler's Black Panther is tracking to open to a heroic $100 million-$120 million at the North American box office, according to early prerelease surveys.

Marvel Studios and Disney open the stand-alone superhero movie on Feb. 16, the beginning of the four-day Presidents' Day weekend.

Black Panther stars Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa/Black Panther alongside Lupita Nyong'o, Michael B. Jordan, Daniel Kaluuya, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker and Andy Serkis.

The movie is the 18th title in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It's also the first tentpole of 2018.

If tracking is correct, Black Panther will come in ahead of stand-alone Marvel pic Doctor Strange, which posted a three-day debut of $85 million in November 2016. It would also be the biggest opening of 2018 to date.

FOR WAKANDA !!!!

FOR THE CULTURE !!!

10b6170cdd0ba971dcf0a82aae4b3c4c.png

It should increase as word of mouth increases. i want this to do 200mil OW

Black people deserve a BO killer :wow:

i dont think even stan wars can come in front of BP right now.. this is a black collective event.. it MUST do damage

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollyweird like, "black people can make us money!!"
:ohhh:

muthafukkas is probably scrambling right now lookin for that next black hero!
:russ:

john stewart should get the next push after this...he should have that gl spot in jl....at least in the gl movie, he should share billing with hal especially if they make it lethal weapon like the rumors are saying....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MartyMcFly so i see that deadpool got the feb ow record with $153 on a 4 day weekend.....fukk it, i'm calling it now: this can and will beat that...this is gonna have enough momentum (disney push, avengers boost, us (black people), comic book heads) to slap that muthafukka thru the 4th wall.....

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
@MartyMcFly so i see that deadpool got the feb ow record with $153 on a 4 day weekend.....fukk it, i'm calling it now: this can and will beat that...this is gonna have enough momentum (disney push, avengers boost, us (black people), comic book heads) to slap that muthafukka thru the 4th wall.....
I don't know,white people loved that Deadpool.:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't know,white people loved that Deadpool.:patrice:

Black Panther has the advantage that it is the final Marvel stand alone film BEFORE Infinty War, and according to Fiege, leads directly into it. All the nerdy white MCU completionists will flock to this to get all the Infinty War Easter eggs...

It could do 150 Millie although my guess it’ll do around 120-130 which is still phenomenal

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s sold out already in a few theaters up here
My mans got a private screening that Friday night and he sold out his tickets in two days
I’m going to see it twice that opening night and maybe imax Sunday that weekend. It’s going to be as big if not bigger then Wonder Woman