Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They never thought a BP movie would even happen, now they stanning the shyt harder than we do. lol
Anyway, I'm putting our sites on Star Wars Stans now. You bytches better get ready to fall in line to. :lolbron:
You going to have to show and prove that claim, bruh. For what it's worth, Louis D'Esposito was :mjpls: initially on a Black Panther movie

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I hope Ryan Coogler stays far away from Star Wars as possible right now that franchise is tainted with bad juju and leadership :huhldup:

Has there been talk about this, or just advance worry before talks might happen?

I will say. If Donald does get his own Lando spin off like some ppl are pushing for(very early)....coogler in the chair, and a script co-written by him and the glover bros. :whew:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I hope Ryan Coogler stays far away from Star Wars as possible right now that franchise is tainted with bad juju and leadership :huhldup:

You know studios are about to back the brinks truck into Cooglers house now. He just needs to do Panther 2 and whatever passion projects him and MBJ want like the Mansa Musa flick.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Any Black person upset about the barriers being broken with this film is an opp. No exceptions.

k3u3i9.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You going to have to show and prove that claim, bruh.

Lol... Marvel Jews will have Tony unearth vibranium first before they bring in BP...

creator of Ultron... oh yeah
Disney And Marvel Do Damage Control After Media Scrutiny Of Big Boss Ike Perlmutter

Add that to the stupid comments from Marvel co-president Louis D'Esposito said the main reason they weren't doing a Black Panther movie was due to the difficulty involved in creating a fictional country like Wakanda right before announcing that they were doing Guardians of the Galaxy movie which is likely to almost entirely be set on alien planets and it starts to look bad.
:mjgrin:
You going to have to show and prove that claim, bruh. For what it's worth, Louis D'Esposito was :mjpls: initially on a Black Panther movie

And to address the edit. Louis D'Esposito was playing coy, like Feige said they been hoping to do this since IM2 when they had a map of the world and Wakanda pinpointed.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:

And to address the edit. Louis D'Esposito was playing coy, like Feige said they been hoping to do this since IM2 when they had a map of the world and Wakanda pinpointed.
:hubie:to be fair @Still FloW wasn't saying he didn't want it made and at the time all we could go by was D'Esposito talking sideways a Black Panther film.

Playing coy, I don't know. For all we know the original plan could've been to give him the Falcon, Black Widow, and Hulk treatment.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:hubie:to be fair @Still FloW wasn't saying he didn't want it made and at the time all we could go by was D'Esposito talking sideways a Black Panther film.

Playing coy, I don't know. For all we know the original plan could've been to give him the Falcon, Black Widow, and Hulk treatment.
To be fair, I said DC stans didn't think it would happen not that they didn't want it to happen. Nice try tho. :usure:
For all we REALLY know BP got a great Director, cast and budget and is now a worldwide phenomenon. And yes, some DC Stan's never thought it would happen and were wrong. :manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, I said DC stans didn't think it would happen not that they didn't want it to happen. Nice try tho. :usure:
For all we REALLY know BP got a great Director, cast and budget and is now a worldwide phenomenon. And yes, some DC Stan's never thought it would happen and were wrong. :manny:
:yeshrug: to be fair, you can go through that thread you got the @Jello Biafra quote from and see it was made in 2012 before the DCEU started and really the DCEU didn't start until 2016 (I think the same year Black Panther movie was announced) when Batman vs Superman happened and @Still FloW quote was from 2014. :yeshrug:

Unless you can prove other wise, I don't believe either one were choosing sides for comic book cinematic universes.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:yeshrug: to be fair, you can go through that thread you got the @Jello Biafra quote from and see it was made in 2012 before the DCEU started and really the DCEU didn't start until 2016 (I think the same year Black Panther movie was announced) when Batman vs Superman happened and @Still FloW quote was from 2014. :yeshrug:

Unless you can prove other wise, I don't believe either one were choosing sides for comic book cinematic universes.
Whatever man, I backed up my claims but now you are on some timeline bullshyt? :mjlol:
DC is also a comic book company and Jello rode for them over Marvel. And we know what Still Flow is on even if it was after the fact.
My statement is just, "The sound of what you don't believe, still true." :mjgrin:
But to be fair, you can believe whatever you want. I really don't need to prove shyt.:hhh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever man, I backed up my claims but now you are on some timeline bullshyt? :mjlol:
DC is also a comic book company and Jello rode for them over Marvel. And we know what Still Flow is on even if it was after the fact.
My statement is just, "The sound of what you don't believe, still true." :mjgrin:
But to be fair, you can believe whatever you want. I really don't need to prove shyt.:hhh:
:yeshrug: is what it is. The timeline doesn't match up with claims, imo. Either way, Don't know why yall nikkas chose to bring that stannning nonsense in here (or any Black Panther thread) knowing we all support it and want it to be a big success :gucci:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Is it likely it can do 600 million alone in US? Rn it's 426 million can it get bigger