Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@Napoleon is most certainly an interesting character. You know more and more I buy the theory that he is a 'brown' guy, not a 'black' guy, he posted a picture of his arm but as @marcuz and @Willstyles pointed out, his skin color could belong to an Indian or a black person.

I know he isn't a white guy, I'm putting him more in the Indian category.

I don't know what to make of him. honestly I don't, however I know that we aren't dealing with who we think we are and I'll leave it at that.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
@Napoleon is most certainly an interesting character. You know more and more I buy the theory that he is a 'brown' guy, not a 'black' guy, he posted a picture of his arm but as @marcuz and @Willstyles pointed out, his skin color could belong to an Indian or a black person.

I know he isn't a white guy, I'm putting him more in the Indian category.

I don't know what to make of him. honestly I don't, however I know that we aren't dealing with who we think we are and I'll leave it at that.

Tom :ohhh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
for about 6 months after 9/11, whites accepted blacks as true americans. after that, it was back to business as usual

Well naturally of course..they had a new enemy in Arabs, and needed all the help and support for the impending war..

Trust, most of the rabid cacs spewing shyt about Blacks every night on Fox wouldnt send their kids to fight abroad for Bush. I know them, they are not stupid. They'll have US flags on their porch, and bytch about no flags flying in the Hood but their kids wont be enlisting anytime soon.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@bdizzle @2Quik4UHoes @kp404 @mrken12 @lotty @Malta @Poitier remember this quote always when dealing with these types (whether he is a new black or a c00n indian)

• When white folks can't defeat you they'll always find some Negro—some boot-licking, butt-licking, buck-dancing, bamboozled, half-baked, half-fried, sissified, punkified, pasteurized, homogenized nikka—that they can trot out in front of you. - Khalid Muhammad
These people are white peoples tools in our community. They are white suprmacists in black/brown face. WELL DONE to all y'all for shutting him the fukk down and destroying him from every angle. We do not need these types in our community...ever. They do more harm than good.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I wanted to ask though @Poitier what changed your view on this Africa topic ? as I remember there was a time you were on this 'fukk Africa I'm American' thing too...what made you change your view point on the topic, I remember us having a huge 10+ page debate over this issue. I'm glad to see your view has clearly changed now..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of black people believe in black inferiority. They don't believe a majority black country can prosper.

:usure: Right now, a majority Black Country can't prosper in the western world (which, to be honest, represents modern society) blacks lack the knowledge base, due to centuries of calculated disenfranchisement, to manage a country. Look at black run cities in the US. Detroit is a wasteland. DC has done nothing positive for black people. Look at Africa - it's a basket case of mismanaged countries. Blacks need to catch up up economics, technology, and other spheres of knowledge to be trusted in that capacity of leadership.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to ask though @Poitier what changed your view on this Africa topic ? as I remember there was a time you were on this 'fukk Africa I'm American' thing too...what made you change your view point on the topic, I remember us having a huge 10+ page debate over this issue. I'm glad to see your view has clearly changed now..

It was never "fukk Aftica".... it was more so Africans talking bad about Black Americans and me defending us. I was a bit more optimistic with the group economic stuff but the more I thought about it logically and historically, the more I realize it won't work.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:usure: Right now, a majority Black Country can't prosper in the western world (which, to be honest, represents modern society) blacks lack the knowledge base, due to centuries of calculated disenfranchisement, to manage a country. Look at black run cities in the US. Detroit is a wasteland. DC has done nothing positive for black people. Look at Africa - it's a basket case of mismanaged countries. Blacks need to catch up up economics, technology, and other spheres of knowledge to be trusted in that capacity of leadership.

Blacks have 6500 years worth of top notch leadership, Western Euros have 500 years :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.