Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of you smart dummies help a bruh out.

Was the Russian saying he saw a cold kid and gave him some of his hot wine when he noticed his mom's had some fat t*ts so he split the mom's with the fellas and killed the kid?

The story wasn't needed, I knew what he meant when told Axe :ufdup: don't fukk up my money, but Axe is a greedy, narcissistic, sociopath that probably can't understand that he just got into some gangster shyt that no lawyers will be able to save him from.

He told the story to warn Axe not to fukk with him. He saw a cold kid hungry and thirsty, and gave him some wine. Then proceeded to fukk his mom and leave her to get tossed by a bunch of men behind the alley :picard: If he did that to a little kid with no provocation then imagine what he'd do to Axe for losing $5 billion dollars. Axe is used to dominating frail Jewish dudes and quant nerds. Taking money from a Russian oligarch is silly imo when there's endless amounts of money in New York City for guys like Axe. Why put yourself into harm's way like that?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Axe was talking a bunch of dumb shyt to Lonnie.

You bought and paid for. That dude told you to fall back and you said how far? Stop it.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He told the story to warn Axe not to fukk with him. He saw a cold kid hungry and thirsty, and gave him some wine. Then proceeded to fukk his mom and leave her to get tossed by a bunch of men behind the alley :picard: If he did that to a little kid with no provocation then imagine what he'd do to Axe for losing $5 billion dollars. Axe is used to dominating frail Jewish dudes and quant nerds. Taking money from a Russian oligarch is silly imo when there's endless amounts of money in New York City for guys like Axe. Why put yourself into harm's way like that?
After ice juice no one ligit wanted to invest with him.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
chuck and axe are both making moronic moves

Smh at letting Wendy be the reason you had to give up half, and you not even fukking

I’m glad Axe got that divorce from that broad. She on some bullshyt.

Lara’s hatred towards Wendy is so strong, she divorced him for lying about hiring her. Did you see her reaction to Wendy talking to her son? It’s a story behind these two because that was extreme. People in Axe gang constantly questioned him as to why he’s so loyal to her, and his response is a whole bunch of juelzing. Chuck himself said Axe would never betray her.

I think Taylor’s character has to be the most unrealistic storyline in this show, going from paid intern to COO/CIO in one year. Wendy has to be up there with that. It wouldn’t shock me if she’s secretly controlling Trump by the end of the series. Somehow she’s the most powerful person on this show, excluding Hall and the rich guy behind Chuck Sr.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Lara’s hatred towards Wendy is so strong, she divorced him for lying about hiring her. Did you see her reaction to Wendy talking to her son? It’s a story behind these two because that was extreme. People in Axe gang constantly questioned him as to why he’s so loyal to her, and his response is a whole bunch of juelzing. Chuck himself said Axe would never betray her.

I think Taylor’s character has to be the most unrealistic storyline in this show, going from paid intern to COO/CIO in one year. Wendy has to be up there with that. It wouldn’t shock me if she’s secretly controlling Trump by the end of the series. Somehow she’s the most powerful person on this show, excluding Hall and the rich guy behind Chuck Sr.

Wendy knew Axe before Chuck. Axe knew Wendy before Laura.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Wendy knew Axe before Chuck. Axe knew Wendy before Laura.

It doesn’t change my point. Wendy and Axe might have been something more than what is being mentioned. You ever had a female friend wifey just couldn’t stand? She knows all your friends, male and female, but there is just one you better not mention in her presence? Wendy represents that, but at this level of hate? This could only mean they had sex before, or one of them admitted to being in love with them in the past.

I could be off but Hall, Axe’s lawyer and even Wags questioned why is he so loyal to Wendy. Bobby is so scummy, I’m not sure if he would be loyal like that to Wags, and Wags is ride or die.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It doesn’t change my point. Wendy and Axe might have been something more than what is being mentioned. You ever had a female friend wifey just couldn’t stand? She knows all your friends, male and female, but there is just one you better not mention in her presence? Wendy represents that, but at this level of hate? This could only mean they had sex before, or one of them admitted to being in love with them in the past.

I could be off but Hall, Axe’s lawyer and even Wags questioned why is he so loyal to Wendy. Bobby is so scummy, I’m not sure if he would be loyal like that to Wags, and Wags is ride or die.

When he thought Wendy snitched he showed dirt he had on her and threatened to use it against her.

He only protected her one time and that's because of the short she did. He was really looking out for her kids.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Axe skating on the charges earlier this season has him feeling invincible. Man is gonna fukk around and lose an arm. :picard:
It's just simply not worth it :whoa:

pretty sure he killed the kid.

its like The Godfather. little kids grow up to be men, and men seek revenge.

he nipped that shyt in the bud.

the moral of the story is that he's not going to wait for the situation to arise, he takes care of it BEFORE it even becomes a situation.
I don't think he killed the kid. I think the point was he's so far above that kids level that he can just leave him out on the street with no mother and just "pretend" to care.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's just simply not worth it :whoa:

I don't think he killed the kid. I think the point was he's so far above that kids level that he can just leave him out on the street with no mother and just "pretend" to care.

nah, he did. thats why he asks him what he thinks happened to the kid, and he says how nobody ever knows what happens to the kid. its so far out of their realm of thinking.

but im telling you its The Godfather, part 2 to be more specific.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chuck ethering Lonnie in front of his wife :picard:

Russian goon had Axe like :lupe:

I still think Taylor is going to take a heavy L at the end of all this

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Chuck ethering Lonnie in front of his wife :picard:

Russian goon had Axe like :lupe:

I still think Taylor is going to take a heavy L at the end of all this

Am I correct that her new "quant" operation is unauthorized? I think they're setting her up to sell out and be Axe's antagonist in the future.