Billions - Season 2 (Official Thread/Feb 19th)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Chuck defintely wants to get stepped on by the strategist with the heels. She is definetly working for Foley's interests and her hooking up with Chuck is inevitable. This is what may trigger Wendy to get with Axe cause Axe's wife is gonna bail.

I want the show to end next season rather than having us playing the game where they go at each other and the season ends with another dialogue scene and we have to wait and see what happens next. Show should end with both Chuck and Axe taking L's . Axe gets locked up and Chuck loses his career or ends up in jail too because they both have their hands dirty.
The last scene will be the both of them in prison jumpsuits playing a friendly game of chess.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter. The FEDS are going to see Wendy made MILLIONS off the sabotage Axe did. So they will believe she had INSIDER INFORMATION (which technically she did) since she knew Axe was sabotaging the stock.

Also, I believe the series will end with Axe and Chuck in jail cells probably. I think that scene where they are locked in the cell together in the season finale was foreshadowing the ending for the two.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter. The FEDS are going to see Wendy made MILLIONS off the sabotage Axe did. So they will believe she had INSIDER INFORMATION (which technically she did) since she knew Axe was sabotaging the stock.

Also, I believe the series will end with Axe and Chuck in jail cells probably. I think that scene where they are locked in the cell together in the season finale was foreshadowing the ending for the two.

Chuck set up a lot I doubt that is what the Feds will go after Wendy without his say so. I think that Axe will use what Wendy did against Chuck but I can't see how that will hurt him unless that info can send her to jail.
Maybe that can hurt his campaign.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Great episode, so much was built up in those final 5 mins

Pastor gots to go :camby:and honestly it should be :demonic: but just leaving will have to suffice. The family that works together stays together...Paige finally all in on the Family Business like Michaels after killing Sollozzo & Mcclusky :wow:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chuck set up a lot I doubt that is what the Feds will go after Wendy without his say so. I think that Axe will use what Wendy did against Chuck but I can't see how that will hurt him unless that info can send her to jail.
Maybe that can hurt his campaign.

That info can definitely send her to jail. She made millions off INSIDER TRADING. If Axe goes down, Wendy can easily go do with him. They will point out that Wendy made millions off the same stock Axe was sabotaging and she works for him. He can implicate her if he wanted to.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That info can definitely send her to jail. She made millions off INSIDER TRADING. If Axe goes down, Wendy can easily go do with him. They will point out that Wendy made millions off the same stock Axe was sabotaging and she works for him. He can implicate her if he wanted to.
You have seen their relationship it I almost as intimate as Axe has with his wife. I can see him only doing that to Wendy with her permission.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just whiny, needy, and unloyal. Take your broke ass back to the dive bar you were born in. People aren't perfect, and you have to learn to take the good with the bad. Why do writers love making TV wives so shytty? You would think Axe is dipping his tip in random poon every night. nikka is at home eating dinner with his family actually ENGAGING with his children and wife like a good husband and father.
She's the absolute worst. She literally hit the jackpot with marrying a rich dude who actually takes care of his family and spends quality time with her, yet she's always complaining.

They better win an award for this season. Great writing and great acting.

Someone refresh me, how did this whole thing with Axe and Chuck start?
If I remember correctly, Chuck was assigned to investigate Axe for white collar crimes, and he already didn't Axe because of his relationship with Wendy. Then things got personal and escalated real quick.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just finished season 2 :whew::noah:

-Not buying Chuck sacrificing $27 million and ruining relationships get to get Axe locked up:hhh: Also Axe's behind the scenes guy, Iceman, should've saw the setup from the jump.
Axe's wife bolting because of some dumb petty 'wendy' shyt. That b*tch is the worst:what: Like others have said, why are these wives on tv absolutely the shyttiest worst human beings:why:

Hell of an entertaining show tho. Love the new characters brought in