Biggs and Emory Jones did long bids in the Feds: How did Jay Z avoid doing any prison time?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
jayz.masonic.church.service.jpg

look at the first row, once you spot td jakes look behind him.
:mjlol:
that's PHOTOSHOP BREH.....SHAWN CARTER is NOT.....P.H.A....trust me i know

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This can't be more than 10 years old.

I think OP is talmbout in the 90's.

But, I don't think the Masons are as powerful as YouTubes and internet Rap fans think.
I know they powerful enough to make calls to judges, that's all imma say. Not even speaking on Jayz right here

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
This statement "bad boys move in silence" was made by people who never did shyt. Gangsta i.e. bad boys move by rep, and if you don't have a rep, you don't move. Name One gangsta that moved in silence, just one. Bosses Move in silence, but to be a boss you have to put in work i.e. get a rep.

:what::what::what:

frank lucas was that boss that didnt floss all over the city, who wore regular cloths & drove around in a regular car addition to having his family/closes friends part of his criminal organization

-which took the powers of be, a hellva long time before he got on there radar-
shyt... even the pig that investigated him said all his bosses ei. lieutenants, captions, chiefs, the feds etc... laughed at him when he presented lucas organzation :told them lucas was more powerful & lucrative then the italian mafia

my nikka , frank lucas is the definition of bad boyz move in silence

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
:what::what:

frank lucas was that boss that didnt floss all over the city, who wore regular cloths & drove around in a regular car addition to having his family/closes friends part of his criminal organization

shyt... even the pig that investigated him said all his bosses ei. lieutenants, captions, chiefs, the feds etc... laughed at him when he presented lucas organzation :told them lucas was more powerful & lucrative then the italian mafia

You didn't read shyt, I said, I specifically said Bosses move on silence. nikkaS.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:what::what::what:

:camby:

fukk is you talm bout....FRANK LUCAS told on over half of new york during the LEROY BUTLER TRIAL...

here is the reciepts:

U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit - 643 F.2d 38 (2d Cir. 1981)
Argued June 16, 1980. Decided Feb. 9, 1981. As Amended March 19, 1981. Rehearing and Rehearing In Banc Denied May 13, 1981

Jerome H. Field, Brooklyn, N. Y., for appellant Leroy Perry.

Lawrence K. Feitell, New York City (Ozro T. Wells, New York City, on brief), for appellant Leroy Butler.

FACTS

The other chief Government witness was Frank Lucas, the well-known Harlem drug trafficker who is currently serving consecutive federal and state prison terms totaling seventy years. Lucas testified as to transactions with appellant Butler throughout 1974 in which Butler gave him mannite and quinine in exchange for heroin. These transactions took place at the Audubon Garage in Washington Heights. The garage was owned by a corporation in which Butler was a stockholder and on behalf of which appellant Arthur Gibbons at one point served as a leasing agent. Lucas on occasion played cards with Butler and Pollack at the Audubon Garage, and Gewirtz made a number of mannite-quinine deliveries there. Lucas's and Butler's dealings were arranged during meetings either at a Harlem social club or at the Bridge Apartments (located across the street from the Audubon Garage) where Butler had an apartment and where, from time to time, Gewirtz also brought mannite and quinine to Butler or to Willie Earl Patterson. Lucas testified to three sales of heroin to Butler in 1974: one in late spring or early summer of a half kilo paid for by Butler with $60,000 and an amount of mannite and quinine; a second in mid-summer of a half kilo delivered to Butler at the Bridge Apartments; and a third sale in late 1974 of a half kilo paid for in "cash and cut."

Lucas also testified to appellant Charles Cameron's association with Butler

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Hov is a 33rd degree

33rd degree is an Honorary Degree in the west...and it is a "public acknowledgment" of one's civic and humanitrian (charitiable) contributions...you don't have to be a dues paying freemason to obtain it..

the degree just like the bulk of the craft degrees (4-32) contain NO ESOTERIC insight..everything is simply symbolic...

todays' freemasonry is simply SOCIAL and CEREMONIAL...

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
33rd degree is an Honorary Degree in the west...and it is a "public acknowledgment" of one's civic and humanitrian (charitiable) contributions...you don't have to be a dues paying freemason to obtain it..

the degree just like the bulk of the craft degrees (4-32) contain NO ESOTERIC insight..everything is simply symbolic...

todays' freemasonry is simply SOCIAL and CEREMONIAL...
:dahell:how is it given in that context