Biggie was fat and cross eyed yet had incredible self confidence.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nature still prevailed tho

Faith-Evans-I-never-slept-with-Tupac-2.jpg
meh even pac said he couldn't get a dance in the club and then his album drop and all of a sudden bxtches started going crazy over him

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you nikkas crying because there’s something wrong with how you look blah blah blah, learn from Biggie.:ufdup:

Self confidence and self esteem comes from within not from outside and definitely not from what other people think.

Anyway, my thoughts for the day. Have a lovely Saturday my Coli brehs. :win:
yeah he didnt have that confidence until he got money. and even if he had that confidence, go listen to the lyrics of that "juice" song where he said "women use to diss me now they write letters cause they miss me". if he had confidence, it sure as hell didnt keep women from dissing him lol.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biggies confidence was grounded in the fact he had self-belief and he had a skill. I and others keep telling dudes on here STOP chasing women and develop yourself, create something, do something that gives you REAL confidence.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
He had a talent that he was one of the best in the world at. Also have you seen his baby moms before he got money and fame?
jan-tyanna-wallace.jpg
:russ:
This.

Also.... When nikkas try to come at me like "of course your wife is like that cuz u got blah blah" or i bet you wasn't when "blah blah"

I point to my 1st bm, and exes.... Had badder ones when i was young n broke.:usure:

You can know a man by what he was Pullin when he was in Raw Form.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He knew was gifted, and he saw the world and his peers from a much different and elevated position. And though he said he was ugly he always emphasised how clean he was.
He was so on top of the world, he had ugly dudes dressing up and feeling attractive.

Superstar
Daps
confident how?

he sounds pretty insecure in this video around 3:48 on faith cheating
"if you did it, you can't do it no more"

Last edited: