Big Sexy Calls Out Triple H For His :mjpls: Booking of Black Wrestlers

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't want Lashley laying down for Cody, either. We still should've gotten Lashley vs Roman. We NEVER got that match.
Lashley was the only man booked to physically dominate Brock (even though Brock won with some trickery) so we definitely could've gotten more matches from them.
They could've even moved Lashley & the Street Profits to RAW so.Lashley could take the title off of Damien Priest.
The raw heavyweight title is going to be tied into the Drew/Punk feud when Drew should rightfully win it in Scotland. After that, Gunther probably going to hold it for a long time. Lashley doesnt fit into any of that.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@Easy-E , Jade doing trios matches and teaming with Bianca isn’t “booked like the biggest thing ever.” Dudes are already over her 5 moves of doom quick spots. And No one is talking about what she’s doing right now like it’s noteworthy. :what:

I’m sure it’s setting up a women’s tag title run and eventual heel turn, but to say she’s booked strong at this moment is dumb. If anything, she’s being protected. Her first several months in AEW were booked better than what shes doing in the E right now.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
@Easy-E , Jade doing trios matches and teaming with Bianca isn’t “booked like the biggest thing ever.” No one is talking about what she’s doing right now like it’s noteworthy. :what:

I’m sure it’s setting up a women’s tag title run and eventual heel turn, but to say she’s booked strong at this moment is dumb. Her first several months in AEW were booked better than what shes doing in the E right now.

You're right, my brother.

Squashing no names in the mid card for two years is way bigger than being featured in the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.

Damn, that fukkign cracka' had me fooled. Jade should be having 20 minutes matches in the main event of Backlash...female Bryan Danielson.

She is a beast on the mat.

full
she should go back to AEW where she'll be booked better, like Keith Lee, Ricky Starks and Isaiah Kassidy

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think Jade is being booked strong and also being protected all in one..... as she should but I'm wondering when they will let her do more. I saw her have good matches with Red Velvet so I'm not buying that she isn't ready and all that.

My prediction -> dominant tag title run -> drop the titles -> blame Bianca -> heel turn.... setting up their feud that was teased at the Rumble.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're right, my brother.

Squashing no names in the mid card for two years is way bigger than being featured in the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.

Damn, that fukkign cracka' had me fooled. Jade should be having 20 minutes matches in the main event of Backlash...female Bryan Danielson.

She is a beast on the mat.

full
she should go back to AEW where she'll be booked better, like Keith Lee, Ricky Starks and Isaiah Kassidy
Became the first ever TBS champ, had a dominate run, went 50-0 as champ. That’s not booked strong? But since she didn’t get big pops at big name shows it’s nothing, huh? :mjlol:

Talking about “featured” matches like the trios match at Mania wasn’t in the midcard on night 1 and wasn’t thrown in for filler. :skip:

The only thing noteworthy from her run this far is the stare down with Bianca at RR. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Both companies have their faults but this post reads like you don't believe so. None of them dudes you mentioned were booked well but I'd argue Jade was booked "decently" in AEW.. she was really dominant. They just messed around too long with her own title reign instead of mixing her up with the other title scene.

Hobbs is another guy that's been booked terribly in AEW. But then you have Swerve who was booked terribly in WWE and is now booked very well in AEW..

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If you’ve seen any house show footage of Jade wrestling you’ll know why they aren’t doing much with her in-ring.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Both companies have their faults but this post reads like you don't believe so. None of them dudes you mentioned were booked well but I'd argue Jade was booked "decently" in AEW.. she was really dominant. They just messed around too long with her own title reign instead of mixing her up with the other title scene.

Hobbs is another guy that's been booked terribly in AEW. But then you have Swerve who was booked terribly in WWE and is now booked very well in AEW..

I was trolling because my actual serious posts got a troll response.

I tried to take the OP seriously.

I already said a couple of times, in here, that there's a couple of dudes I don't get why they are not booked more.

But, Bobby wasn't taking either top Gold off the champ over the last two years and ya'll would've called a Roman lost a "job," if that match happened.
Became the first ever TBS champ, had a dominate run, went 50-0 as champ. That’s not booked strong? But since she didn’t get big pops at big name shows it’s nothing, huh? :mjlol:

...and then she left. And I'm 100% sure Tony offered her a gang of money not to lose to the WWE.

:unimpressed:

Again, my DM's are open. Send me ALL the great Jade Cargill tape you would. Because I haven't seen it.

End of the day; I'm quoting saying her ceiling is Ultimate Warrior--which isn't bad, but, what exactly could she be doing better??? Becky is keeping the belt ATLEAST for the rest of the year (my uneducated guess is that Rhea is out til the Rumble).

Ya'll say it ain't about titles, who should she have wrestled one on one, at Mania? Asuka, Kairi and even Dakota would make her look silly in anything but a squash.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you’ve seen any house show footage of Jade wrestling you’ll know why they aren’t doing much with her in-ring.

Stop it. Jade is Zach Sabre Jr. with it. HHH just holding her back!

I would've sent her to NXT for a year and just kept the title on her

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I was trolling because my actual serious posts got a troll response.

I tried to take the OP seriously.

I already said a couple of times, in here, that there's a couple of dudes I don't get why they are not booked more.

But, Bobby wasn't taking either top Gold off the champ over the last two years and ya'll would've called a Roman lost a "job," if that match happened.

...and then she left. And I'm 100% sure Tony offered her a gang of money not to lose to the WWE.

:unimpressed:

Again, my DM's are open. Send me ALL the great Jade Cargill tape you would. Because I haven't seen it.

End of the day; I'm quoting saying her ceiling is Ultimate Warrior--which isn't bad, but, what exactly could she be doing better??? Becky is keeping the belt ATLEAST for the rest of the year (my uneducated guess is that Rhea is out til the Rumble).

Ya'll say it ain't about titles, who should she have wrestled one on one, at Mania? Asuka, Kairi and even Dakota would make her look silly in anything but a squash.
You’re confusing wrestling ability with booking. I never mentioned anything about her in-ring work. :snoop:

I’m not saying she has to be booked hot right off the bat, but to say she’s booked like the biggest thing ever while sharing the spotlight in a tag team that’s just starting out in the midcard of the show is ridiculous. And in a division (women’s tag) that doesn’t get much talk in the first place.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m not saying she has to be booked hot right off the bat, but to say she’s booked like the biggest thing ever while sharing the spotlight in a tag team that’s just starting out in the midcard of the show is ridiculous. And in a division (women’s tag) that doesn’t get much talk in the first place.

I'm willing to concede that point.

But, they didn't pair her with B-Fab or Nikki Cross. They paired her with legitimately the biggest woman, currently on the roster.

Every time she's on camera, she's a huge deal.

A singles run is gonna expose her to the "Botchamanias" of the world.

I don't mean you have to love how little she wrestles, but, I can't pretend I don't see the Ultimate Warrior blueprint being laid out;

Impressive Body
Big Presentation
Pushed to the audience as the next big thing

But, she's gonna have to be protected.

This looked bad, breh.

:manny: she wouldn't had worked as good a match with Nia as Nia had just did with Rhea at EC...so, you may as well go to a tag team.

But, I said this before she signed; she should've gone to NXT if she wanted to see main event gold anytime soon. She's a victim of her hype. That's why Guilia is going straight to NXT (and will probably dominant) and she's got a longer resume in the ring.

Rhea, Bayley and Becky got shyt locked down for the rest of 2024 (my guess).

WARRIOR-OBIT-articleLarge.jpg

afb3a-16977478191804-1920.jpg

You’re confusing wrestling ability with booking. I never mentioned anything about her in-ring work. :snoop:
Okay, I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong on that.

Ya'll have to be more clear with your critieria, though.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm willing to concede that point.

But, they didn't pair her with B-Fab or Nikki Cross. They paired her with legitimately the biggest woman, currently on the roster.

Every time she's on camera, she's a huge deal.

A singles run is gonna expose her to the "Botchamanias" of the world.

I don't mean you have to love how little she wrestles, but, I can't pretend I don't see the Ultimate Warrior blueprint being laid out;

Impressive Body
Big Presentation
Pushed to the audience as the next big thing

But, she's gonna have to be protected.

This looked bad, breh.

:manny: she wouldn't had worked as good a match with Nia as Nia had just did with Rhea at EC...so, you may as well go to a tag team.

But, I said this before she signed; she should've gone to NXT if she wanted to see main event gold anytime soon. She's a victim of her hype. That's why Guilia is going straight to NXT (and will probably dominant) and she's got a longer resume in the ring.

Rhea, Bayley and Becky got shyt locked down for the rest of 2024 (my guess).

WARRIOR-OBIT-articleLarge.jpg

afb3a-16977478191804-1920.jpg

Okay, I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong on that.

Ya'll have to be more clear with your critieria, though.

I was clear about it. I never brought up her wrestling ability in the first place.

I feel like if she was more of powerhouse type like Mark Henry she would do better. It seems like she’s trying to mix a variety of styles and not focusing on power moves much. She does a good powerbomb and that should be her finisher instead of the weak Glam Slam. To be fair, I think she’s way more of a better wrestler than Warrior was.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The regression of Bobby lashley character is inexcusable. Dude was main even caliber wrestler with creditably now all of sudden he's in a random group feuding with a bootleg qnon group. Bobby/Cody should of been one of been one of the programs this summer.
I agree but I'm not trying to see Cody go over Bobby