Stay woke

:picard:

my Carolinas and southern fam stay safe. Shyt everybody stay safe.:huhldup:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ehh? I don't even think it has the best skyline in the country let alone the world. In my opinion the best in the country goes to Chicago
images
images
Lies like a mother fukker. Best in the world is New York. We got the empire state building and all kinda fly shyt.

Trust me, Chicago is cool but you're not better. sorry.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Atlanta's buildings are more spread out..hard to compare

Downtown
citydusk.jpg

Midtown
1.jpg

Buckhead
6720239621_9d607f6771_b.0.0.jpg

Sandy Springs
1200px-The_King_and_Queen_towers.jpg

For prescriptive look at the distance between the different districts
City_in_a_Forest.0.jpeg

nobody fukking with our basketball arena tho :win:
1327.jpg

Last edited:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Lies like a mother fukker. Best in the world is New York. We got the empire state building and all kinda fly shyt.

Trust me, Chicago is cool but you're not better. sorry.
Ok bruh you can believe what you want:pachaha:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Atlanta Stitch

photos.medleyphoto.10994150.jpg

0916_stitch02_oneuseonly.jpg

Essentially the size of several Klyde Warren Parks in Dallas.

They're also planning to do something similar in Buckhead over 400.

More $1700 apartments :beli:

If it will decrease traffic, im all for it. Someone's engineering firm is about to be set for life after they win the bid for that

Daps
How has the Bank of America Plaza not entered the conversation yet? The Dallas skyline is forever cursed with its neon green lighting. Then there's that lovely disco ball next to it. Looks dated as hell. When I think "Dallas skyline", I definitely don't think "city of the future".

sD0gHBj.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Biased ass post. :mjlol:

nikka posted 2 pics of Dallas but only one of ATL. And the ATL pic pretty much looks just like the Dallas pic. On top of the fact you left out Buckhead which is a whole 1/3 of the skyline. Dallas way bigger than Atlanta, y'all shyt should dwarf our shyt anyway. The simple fact we stay in the discussion constantly shows how much we punch above our weight class. Y'all one of the biggest cities in the country tho, I don't hear Dallas name ringing out here, especially not as much among Black people. Y'all not even tops in y'all state on that one. I gives a fukk what them rich ass Cacs in Dallas is doing, where my people at?????

And :mjlol: @ dusty. nikka we don't rock leather shorts and shag haircuts down here patna.
You seem really emotionally invested in this breh. Dallas skyline wins hands down. City of the future.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I do think Dallas has a better skyline at the moment. Makes for better postcards. But, the architecture is dated.

Overall, Atlanta >>>> Dallas.

Several corporations are setting up shop in downtown and midtown Atlanta. The skyscrapers are being built as we speak. In 10 years, downtown and midtown Atlanta is going to be a sight to see.

Corporations don't even relocate to Dallas. They go way out to Plano and Frisco!

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I do think Dallas has a better skyline at the moment. Makes for better postcards. But, the architecture is dated.

Overall, Atlanta >>>> Dallas.

Several corporations are setting up shop in downtown and midtown Atlanta. The skyscrapers are being built as we speak. In 10 years, downtown and midtown Atlanta is going to be a sight to see.

Corporations don't even relocate to Dallas. They go way out to Plano and Frisco!

Not all. AT&T and Comerica relocated to Downtown Dallas.

They both are equal here. I say Dallas slightly. Didn't get a pic of Uptown, Victory Park, and Turtle Creek areas either. Uptown is similar to Midtown. Only reason why buildings aren't as tall is because of Dallas Love field. However, both these cities are suburban as hell tho. Car centric with meh downtowns.

NYC best skyline in the country but Chicago a very close second.
Hong Kong has the best in the world.