Best luxury car for the $$$

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]

have the 04' Lexus inspected, if it checks out then cop. they run forever and 115k miles is nothing as long as you keep up with the maintenance.
I wouldn't even bother with the others.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you couldn't give me any of those cars. easily three of the most troubled foreign cars ever sold. like you'd have to have your head examined...

:heh:

That generation clk class is one of the most reliable mercedes you can buy

the clk 320 is grossly underpowered, though. 430 or clk 55 amg only.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I went to Jimmy's Carland last year around this time when I was looking for a 3rd Gen TL lol. The car wasn't in good condition, plus my financial situation didn't work out. I ended up going to Carmax and got a better car/deal. Go in person and check the Lexuses and Infiniti out.

But like they said going with Lexus (Toyota), Infiniti (Nissan), or even an Acura (Honda) would be good, they can all be found within your price range with a little time and solid research.

Don't forget to bump your search criteria up to $8-10K even though you aren't willing to pay that, if you're going private party you can always talk them down.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
If you like to do visual mods to your car, I'm tellin you, gotta be a G Sedan. Plus people on G forums are mad helpful and will even sell you shyt on the cheap and all the forums have discount codes to the big vendors. Here are some clean ass G35 sedans to help you decide.
75.jpg

IMG_7927.jpg

G35_Sedan_Purposefully_Built_cover.jpg

Infiniti-G35-Sedan-for-sale-custom-33797-470561.JPG

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dap + Rep to both of you gentlemen.

I've been stressing out over this decision and cant wait for payday to finally knock this shyt out. :snoop:

EDIT: And hell yeah I'm looking to mod. LED strip headlights, blackout tails, a few interior and under the hood mods as well.

Last edited:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I've been stressing out over this decision and cant wait for payday to finally knock this shyt out. :snoop:

My best advice is just make an informed decision man and if you have time don't rush. Run the Carfax/Autocheck reports and bring a mechanic or somebody knowledgable to make sure the car is on point. My search took 7 weeks, cost me $1500 in rental cars/gas/fees but in the end I got a car I really enjoy driving and it looks good.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
If you like to do visual mods to your car, I'm tellin you, gotta be a G Sedan. Plus people on G forums are mad helpful and will even sell you shyt on the cheap and all the forums have discount codes to the big vendors. Here are some clean ass G35 sedans to help you decide.

All those look god awful
How can grown men drive these :scust:

Last edited:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.

EDIT: And hell yeah I'm looking to mod. LED strip headlights, blackout tails, a few interior and under the hood mods as well.
If you get the G lemme know I'll post up some lists to DIY stuff and cheap parts. I've done most the mods you're talkin about and you can get them all done pretty cheap on a G

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@ProfessionallyTrill Buying a luxury car with tons a miles IF YOUR BROKE is a recepie for disaster. Any repairs for the car will cost a SMALL FORTUNE. Daily routine maintenance is EXPENSIVE. If you can't afford luxury, use that 7K and get a fairly used Japanese luxury (Acura TL, Accord, Nissan Maxima).

Or you can just get a new corrola. Those are still nice and affordable.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@ProfessionallyTrill Buying a luxury car with tons a miles IF YOUR BROKE is a recepie for disaster. Any repairs for the car will cost a SMALL FORTUNE. Daily routine maintenance is EXPENSIVE. If you can't afford luxury, use that 7K and get a fairly used Japanese luxury (Acura TL, Accord, Nissan Maxima).

Or you can just get a new corrola. Those are still nice and affordable.
Yea I agree with this

Its a needless roll of the dice. A 7K Maxima is a very nice car and great value for the money.