A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:stopitslime:

:ufdup: GtFoh homo

:pacspit:

"But but I was just joking" ass motherfukker....starting some shyt for daps and then backtracking when all posters in the thread question your bullshyt
Who aside from you was crying about it? Acting like you got a movement of touchy bytchass Marvel Stans riding with you.
No once cared but you, p*ssy.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
as a big movie guy, I've somehow managed to miss out on Cumberbatch mania. The only two movies I think I've seen him in were Star Trek 2 (extremely forgettable movie) and i remember watching the criminally underrated Four Lions and reading the imdb cast, laughing at his name, and realizing he was the weird looking dude jogging in the movie... then a week later he basically became the biggest name in Hollywood.

no disrespect to the man, I'm just not familiar with his work. Sherlock remains on my Netflix queue, probably forever. Marvel really hasn't missed on a casting yet.

He wasn't the jogger in Four Lions, he was the negotiator.

And 90% of Cumberbatch mania comes from Sherlock.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
oh my bad. i just remember seeing his name and getting a kick out of this then all of a sudden it was the biggest name in the world

Madonna

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Great choice if it goes thru. There were a number of actors I pictured as Doctor Strange and not just the ones rumored.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully Marvel doesn't cheap out on the special effects and includes Dormammu. This could be pure eye-candy

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ne4e8dpAlh1s5zf6fo1_500.jpg

It's just been confirmed. :scust: