Reppin
ATL
rszzwy.jpg
:win:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Your c00nery knows no bounds :smh:

it's not c00ning because i don't like black american bullshyt food. shyts nasty and unhealthy. every other kinda black folk on the planet can cook but y'all.
Caribs...West and East africans...Brazilians and south americans we all cook HEALTHY good tasting food. i love Black people. Foreigh blacks STAND UP!
:umad:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
it's not c00ning because i don't like black american bullshyt food. shyts nasty and unhealthy. every other kinda black folk on the planet can cook but y'all.
Caribs...West and East africans...Brazilians and south americans we all cook HEALTHY good tasting food. i love Black people. Foreigh blacks STAND UP!

It's still wack that you went out of your way to shyt on Black Americans when the thread wasn't even about that. And soul food really isn't even "Black" to begin with.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

It's unhealthy but you know damn well soul food tastes good.

On some organic, foreign food is automatically better bullshyt :smh: Reminds me of the kind of people Stuff White People Like make fun of only you're the black version.

Yuppie ass black woman :smh: :snoop:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Yu nuh noh seh ah horse still ah horse even if it nuh bawn inna stable, wah do yu.....

Just fukkin around. I love Black people worldwide and have a special appreciation for Jamaicans. All the ones I know are straight from yard though

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It's still wack that you went out of your way to shyt on Black Americans when the thread wasn't even about that.

Blackness doesn't begin and end with BA's like they seem to think on here. i'm extremely partial to my own....and other foreign blacks. does that makes me a snobby bytch? Sure it does. ....but "self hating" and "c00n" like they like to cry...no.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
our food....our women(not those rough ass new york bytches either :sitdown: ) and our music all up there with the best in the WORLD! i got love for the whole CARIB MASSIVE tho!!!! Trini's... Bajans.. Guyanese...Grenadians.... all of us one people!!! :yes: :hug:

Yandy:
tumblr_lso4w9lcVm1r2y4nko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lk2hfdriU11qhsoiyo1_500.jpg

Danielle:
tumblr_lrcd36148n1qbwz4do1_500.jpg

Cindy:
tumblr_ls3c6bdHC21qdg2gto1_1280.png

STAND UP!!!!!
tumblr_lsm25fcOCY1r40m80o1_500.jpg

so we gonna act like 70% of Jamaican woman don't look like this :usure:
LadySawSh.jpg