Batman Forever "The Story Behind the surprise hit nobody really wanted"

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I remember watching a TLJ interview on GMA back in 1995 where he said that his son talked him into playing Two Face. It was the first time I remember hearing an actor say that he didn't want a part and thinking ":what: Why wouldn't anyone want to play a Bat villain?"
Some of these actors don't like roles that are "beneath" their status. It really isn't any different from Alec Guinness hating that he did Star Wars and practically disowning his role as Obi-Wan because he thought it was some silly cartoon shyt.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too damn easy after all these years to say you wanted to go darker. :lolbron:

Absolutely, your telling me the director who completely lightened the mood from burtons Batman wanted to make a dark Batman next. Joel had major sway at that time even if he really did want to go dark and couldn’t Batman & Robin wouldn’t be your second choice after you were turned down from doing the dark knight.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol at batman adopting a grown man.
Watched it over the summer and that shyt is so ridiculous. Gordon drops him off like he needs guidance. Dude is old enough to pay rent and be a college student.
Speaking of Batman Forever, I watched it again recently, and I laughed at all of the bystanders patiently standing on the sidewalk waiting for Batman & Two Face and his gun shooting goons to pass by.

Another regular night in the city of Gotham.

Scene makes no sense. Batman goes out cause of the signal. And then does what?

Forever wasn't that bad

But Batman & Robin was ass
Batman and robin makes a whole hell of a lot more sense than this movie tho. Watched them back to back last year and while Batman forever has more stuff I like, as a coherent story and logic from point a to point b etc etc, Batman and robin is easily better in that department.