Based on the general quality of both marvel and DC movies and shows...how GI JOE has been wasted is

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Used to take my GI Joes
Wrap a C-Towns bag around that lil fukk
Spin his body around a few times and parachute that ass out the window!
:russ:

But nah...

1st movie was fresh
fukk what you talkin about

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: In what way. You got a Ninjas in the military. All them zany ass characters the cartoon had like
quick-kick.jpg

or this nikka
Mutt-gijoe.jpg
DMX

Because the Avengers isn't based on reality. G.I. Joe is based on the actual military. Special forces :mjlol: . I feel yo tho breh.

How is it any different to Captain America and SHIELD? :comeon:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The GI Joe comics have been some of the best books out for a while now so there are good ideas that can be used for movies/TV shows if Hasbro would stop sniffing glue.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They tried to hard to be on some "different" shyt. That first flick blew me

Why the hero & the villain gotta have ties? Why cobra commander can't just be some random unknown fukk nikka? :dahell:

Why the whole GI Joe like 12 nikkas w/ random unknowns extras

shyt shoulda been like GI Joe: Resolute:

(Cats'll catch up and say this about the TMNT franchise in 7-10 years, and I love ninja turtles more than this)

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Breh they just need to make Storm Shadow/Snake Eyes... Throw in a bunch of ninjas & leave them other dudes out... Except Roadblock, he the Breh with the gattlin gun right???

Id say Sorpentor but I think they somehow fukk it up...
Roadblock dies in the comics... that story arc is the shyt. Would be a good movie

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A fukkin DISGRACE

The first movie is maybe he worst thing I've ever seen in theaters and had two characters worth a damn.

The second was a C- at best, saved by the rock.

The source material and unique characters are EASIER TO TRANSLATE than any marvel or DC character let alone shyt like watchmen. The fact that there has never been a very strong GI Joe movie or series is an abomination. Even an aging Sgt slaughter as a general or secretary of defense would be fire....

How has Hasbro fukked this up so bad?

This is one of those rare moments where I actually agree with one of your posts :dahell:

GI Joe was definitely wasted. It was a GOAT cartoon and they could've gone so many routes.

Ultimately, because the characters were not super hero's with super powers but at the same time a cartoon, the transition to live action tried to appeal to a broader audience and failed.