Barcelona should sell Tyrannical Messi to PSG and Let Neymar shine ....

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole Coli is pretty much this, Coli would be on Boxden levels of popularity if it wasnt for it.

Are you done, Mexican? OK. By the way, Neymar's mom originally has mixed features in a country full of mixed people, ergo she's mixed. There's like some cac coli conspiracy to call black and mixed people "white". I don't understand.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Nope:

Neymar-Jr-Family-Tree.jpg

Mom = mixed

Dad = a little darker

(same as Steph Curry's parentage to be real with you)

Neymar = black

Steph Curry = black

:blessed:
article-2672532-1F27FB7F00000578-840_306x466.jpg

0820_stephen-curry-3_1024x576.jpg

If Curry above is black so is Neymar

Breh you take mixing colors too seriously. Thats not how shyt works here. I got some dark skinned cuzzos whose parents are lighter.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when all else fails, talk about reps and daps or whatever else you can :mjlol:

The argument is over:

1. If Steph Curry is black so is Neymar. Or else neither are black.

2. If Neymar is not black because he's mixed, then AAs are not black because they're mixed. Else they both are.

You have yet to address these arguments and you won't. That's concession from you. You believe two people--of the same rough heritage--are different ethnicity because one is America and one is not.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
You nikkas wanna stan Black Brazilians

hi-res-1fa742cd9ae79f568b0d2f25754c24fd_crop_north.jpg

There you go, if you go up to Neymar, Alves and even Hulk, they won't claim nikka.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you take mixing colors too seriously. Thats not how shyt works here. I got some dark skinned cuzzos whose parents are lighter.

I do too -- and we're all black. Not sure how you think you've made some sort of point here.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The argument is over:

1. If Steph Curry is black so is Neymar. Or else neither are black.

2. If Neymar is not black because he's mixed, then AAs are not black because they're mixed. Else they both are.

You have yet to address these arguments and you won't. That's concession from you.
I been addressed it and even posted pics of their parents. You're so far gone that you won't even admit his mom is white :dead:

I asked you before if every Puerto Rican that is not pale is black - that's what your logic dictates. But you won't answer that.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Welcome to the coli..where every thread turns into a racial discussion.:snoop:
The whole Coli is pretty much this, Coli would be on Boxden levels of popularity if it wasnt for it.

I came in here expecting to talk about how much Ney has stepped up with Messi out, and instead I ended up in this non-sense :francis:

I honestly can't believe any sane person sits down to watch a game, and starts thinking about the athletes racial makeup.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I been addressed it and even posted pics of their parents. You're so far gone that you won't even admit his mom is white :dead:

I asked you before if every Puerto Rican that is not pale is white - your logic dictates that they're also black. But you won't answer that.
He know hes wrong just making shyt up now to make himself look better. Neymar mixed with something but he aint fully black like wtf is this roddy dude on?:russ:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I came in here expecting to talk about how much Ney has stepped up with Messi out, and instead I ended up in this non-sense :francis:

I honestly can't believe any sane person sits down to watch a game, and starts thinking about the athletes racial makeup.
Its fukked up man like we trynna talk sports but someone always gotta derail the thread in race issues. Like who the fukk cares if neymars black or not. Do nikkas get happy claiming him?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Roddy originally stated that in the US Neymar is black so what ever you cacs and messic*nts are crying about is irrelevant. in the US, Neymar is black. period.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roddy originally stated that in the US Neymar is black so what ever you cacs and messic*nts are crying about is irrelevant. in the US, Neymar is black. period.
you must be a racist cac to think this way