B.G. Knocc Out Explains Why He Believes Eazy-E Was Murdered, Did Not Die From AIDS

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eazy probably knew he had it and didnt tell anyone. I dont see anyone killing him off with AIDS on purpose. Unless its Suge and suge didnt need to do that.

I think the reason why everyone questions it, is the speed at which he went from relatively healthy, to death. I do vaguely remember there being a rap magazine article that noted he had lost a lot of weight, and he had attributed it to him working hard on his latest project. That was a few months before he died though, it wasn't a substantial amount of time. Another reason why people questioned it, was because everyone on the rap scene out there was banging the same groupies, and nobody else turned up with the virus.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most people point to Jerry Heller or Tomica.. when people ask Jerry Heller about it he says "think about who gained the most from Eazy E's passing" so he's suggesting Tomica..

:wow:It's sad too because Eau zy's own kids spoke out against her and she hasnt done anything but run Ruthless to the ground and fukk over its artists while letting Eazy's legacy fade away.. yet she gonna have a character in the NWA movie portraying like they were so in love and shyt

his Tomika theory is ridiculous....Eazy probaly didnt even die from aids,probaly got suffocated and they just put aids on the cause of death....that JDL Heller got ties to has alot of connects im sure.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
^remember she edited down heavenz movie by Bizzy Bone.

He even listed her on the fukk you's on the liner notes of that cd

Another reason why people questioned it, was because everyone on the rap scene out there was banging the same groupies, and nobody else turned up with the virus.

Even as a kid when I heard he got aids, this was the only thing that didnt make sense and still doesn't. Plus, how the fukk did she not get it and have a perfect bill of health. I still think he was killed though, it seriously doesn't make sense and no one really questioned outside just a few.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
This is want i wanted to know

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan has always been pretty deep into hiphop politics(Ja/50), the FOI used to do security at shows all over at one point, so its safe to say they were in the game... Farrakhan recently sat and had a talk with :demonic: and a couple other drill cats...ok the NOI have their headquarters in chiraq and plenty of brothers get locked up and find "religion" in prison, its not too farfetched that one of the local converts spoke on the ignorance associated with chicago drill music..that could very well explain that but this is kinda different.. what information could the minister have acquired that warranted storming Ruthless offices and having some of his guys back down Heller while they had a talk with Eazy?...shyt, he could of called em and asked him to meet up somewhere if it wasn't life threatening...

My thing is, if you really a Gangsta out here putting in work..and you even think someone had anything to do with the death of someone you loved and considered a brother...Someone would have been tied up looking at an aids needle until I got answers..but that's just me:manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i thought it was common knowledge Suge had him stuck with a needle. Daz alluded to it during the Eazy-E vs Death Row radio argument way before Eazy was even diagnosed (you AIDs having motherfukker, or sommething along those lines if I recall) and then Suge confirmed it on that late night show with Crooked I (nah, you get an AIDS needle and stick it in someone, Eazy-E style). both of these are on youtube.
Link :lupe:
Eazy probably knew he had it and didnt tell anyone. I dont see anyone killing him off with AIDS on purpose. Unless its Suge and suge didnt need to do that.
You looking at it from a broke nikka perspective. There was millions of dollars at stake. Him dying the way he did raises little suspicion of foul play bruh. Then they can take over whatever he had established. His wife went along with the "plan" that others said she would do before he died. The proof is in the results afterwards. Eazy E's legacy has basically disappeared which is odd because he was such an influencial figure in the creation of modern day hip-hop. He was responsible from moving the genre from regular raps to gangsta rap. If you like Trap music, it was Easy that allowed that type of language to be mainstream. He's a virtual unknown now. Damn shame

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan has always been pretty deep into hiphop politics(Ja/50), the FOI used to do security at shows all over at one point, so its safe to say they were in the game... Farrakhan recently sat and had a talk with :demonic: and a couple other drill cats...ok the NOI have their headquarters in chiraq and plenty of brothers get locked up and find "religion" in prison, its not too farfetched that one of the local converts spoke on the ignorance associated with chicago drill music..that could very well explain that but this is kinda different.. what information could the minister have acquired that warranted storming Ruthless offices and having some of his guys back down Heller while they had a talk with Eazy?...shyt, he could of called em and asked him to meet up somewhere if it wasn't life threatening...

My thing is, if you really a Gangsta out here putting in work..and you even think someone had anything to do with the death of someone you loved and considered a brother...Someone would have been tied up looking at an aids needle until I got answers..but that's just me:manny:
For those who aren't familiar with what he's talking about: Not sure of the source, maybe the fbi papers but the story goes that the NOI went to Eazy shortly before he died and gave him some info. Next thing you know Eazy got rid of Jerry Heller then shortly thereafter he gave up the ghost. The fbi papers said the JDL was trying to extort Eazy and 2Pac. I always remind people to explore the relationship between B'naiB'rith Freemasonry the ADL and the JDL when this subject comes up. Just blaming Jerry or Jews is what they want.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
For those who aren't familiar with what he's talking about: Not sure of the source, maybe the fbi papers but the story goes that the NOI went to Eazy shortly before he died and gave him some info. Next thing you know Eazy got rid of Jerry Heller then shortly thereafter he gave up the ghost. The fbi papers said the JDL was trying to extort Eazy and 2Pac. I always remind people to explore the relationship between B'naiB'rith Freemasonry the ADL and the JDL when this subject comes up. Just blaming Jerry or Jews is what they want.
:ohhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang